Price Check JD 3320 pricing

/ JD 3320 pricing #1  

oregonguy

Tractor
TBD--Maybe JD 3320
Hi, I'm also a newby whose appetite grew according to the menu I saw before me. I originally wanted a Kubota BX24 and then a B3030 BUT but just drove and worked a JD3320. Now I want IT. The dealer quoted $26,500 for: e-hydro 3320 with auto cruise, dual mid valve, power beyond, 300CX loader with 61" HD bucket, the 447 backhoe w/hardware & a 13" bucket. With the shipping and installs he added in that comes to a 10.6% discount on the tractor, 14.6% pm the FEL and 13.8% on the BH. There is no mid PTO on it. For clearing out scrub oaks, moving rocks and dirt to level some slopes and build stone walls plus (maybe mowing weedy fields with possibly some hidden rocks) what else will I wish I had haggled or bargained for or had installed before delivery? Is a flail mower a good compromise? Is the 4 in 1 bucket worth the bucks? I have two 5 acre spots three miles apart. One is fairly flat and the other has some good slopes and is woodsier.

Should I have any concerns about tge plastic hood/fenders and the aluminum rear housing?

/ JD 3320 pricing #2  
26k is great if you are getting the hoe and the loader. I've got a 3120 with the 300cx loader which is being converted to a grapple/root rake set up and the addition of the 448 hoe which will make this a 31k tractor. I dont have a mid PTO either. the flail mower is the way to go if there are an abundance of hidden dangers. I want a tiller for it next. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Attachments

• 878965-d.JPG
    878965-d.JPG
    53.7 KB · Views: 144