Who makes or has plans for FEL - JD 445

/ Who makes or has plans for FEL - JD 445 #1  

Sel

Tractor
Mid 90's Craftsman
I lost out on an FEL locally because it went to auction (never knew), and I'd like to know who makes FEL's for a JD 445 garden tractors? What model number of JD FEL's will fit on this tractor as well.

Your input is greatly appreciated.

/ Who makes or has plans for FEL - JD 445 #2  
The JD 40 fits the 425, 445, and 455. One on eBay now

40 FEL

/ Who makes or has plans for FEL - JD 445
Thanks for the link, I missed that one. I've also checked out the CAD plans for loaders, I'd just need to get one of my welding neightbors to help me out.

/ Who makes or has plans for FEL - JD 445 #4  
If your welding neighbors aren't able to help you out you can have your JD dealer order you a loader from Kwik-way. They make loader kits for the 4x5 series tractors and you can buy them with a separate hydraulic pump to run the loader or without if you wish to have the tractor's pump run the loader. The separate pump is really only necessary if you think you might want to add the Kwik-way backhoe later on.

40 Loaders are few, far between, and usually command a premium when they come up for sale. The last 40 I saw on eBay went for $2500, which is about what a new Kwik-way costs. The KW loader has a lift capacity of ~500lbs. which is about twice the spec'd capacity of the 40 loader.

Kwik-Way

Regardless of which way you go, you MUST add the transaxle relief valve and corresponding free-wheeling lever if you add a FEL to your 445. Failure to do so can result in damage to your hydro.

/ Who makes or has plans for FEL - JD 445 #5  
If your welding neighbors aren't able to help you out you can have your JD dealer order you a loader from Kwik-way. They make loader kits for the 4x5 series tractors and you can buy them with a separate hydraulic pump to run the loader or without if you wish to have the tractor's pump run the loader. The separate pump is really only necessary if you think you might want to add the Kwik-way backhoe later on.

40 Loaders are few, far between, and usually command a premium when they come up for sale. The last 40 I saw on eBay went for $2500, which is about what a new Kwik-way costs. The KW loader has a lift capacity of ~500lbs. which is about twice the spec'd capacity of the 40 loader.

Kwik-Way

Regardless of which way you go, you MUST add the transaxle relief valve and corresponding free-wheeling lever if you add a FEL to your 445. Failure to do so can result in damage to your hydro.