think i am ready to pull the trigger

/ think i am ready to pull the trigger #1  

jmt1271

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota L2501
have been working the dealers hard all week and think i may be done. hoping to sign papers on a 3320 hydro with 300x loader, 5ft bushhog and 5 ft boxblade tomorrow. IF he can get me out the door for 20K. he is pushing 20.5K but i am going to be firm. does this seem like a fair price? it will be sans mid pto.

/ think i am ready to pull the trigger
have been working the dealers hard all week and think i may be done. hoping to sign papers on a 3320 hydro with 300x loader, 5ft bushhog and 5 ft boxblade tomorrow. IF he can get me out the door for 20K. he is pushing 20.5K but i am going to be firm. does this seem like a fair price? it will be sans mid pto.

/ think i am ready to pull the trigger #3  
Sounds like a pretty good deal to me. Only other thing you might check on is the c-series loader over the cx. I got the cx because the dealer told me they were built quite a bit heavier and had experiences of customers bending them. Evediently your not getting the cab (if you are for that price, please don't tell me). I've been impressed with mine just for the all around versitilty and strength from such a small machine. Good luck

/ think i am ready to pull the trigger #4  
Sounds like a pretty good deal to me. Only other thing you might check on is the c-series loader over the cx. I got the cx because the dealer told me they were built quite a bit heavier and had experiences of customers bending them. Evediently your not getting the cab (if you are for that price, please don't tell me). I've been impressed with mine just for the all around versitilty and strength from such a small machine. Good luck

no cab. i thought the x and cx were the same with the exception of the stands on the cx. had not even looked at them until today. only looking at 300x's. will have to check.

no cab. i thought the x and cx were the same with the exception of the stands on the cx. had not even looked at them until today. only looking at 300x's. will have to check.

/ think i am ready to pull the trigger #7  
CX is about $500 more than an X. There is an additional brackt at the bucket as well. Also the oil lines are laid out different. My X does everything I need it to do and I completely silly the 61" bucket so I do not know what else I could ask. BUT I mounted 3rd lines that were made for the CX on my X. I got them to work but the CX was made for the setup and would have been much easier. FOr $500 I saw get the CX. even with 20.5 and a CX you are only at 21. Outstanding price in todays market.

As to the deal - Whats $500 when you are spending that kind of money?? Be sensabile while being firm - think about the money you will save if the dealer likes you vs the added costs while saving $500 up front and giving the dealer the sense that you will be cheap each and every time you walk in the door (so he raises the prices up front when dealing with you).

/ think i am ready to pull the trigger #8  
CX is about $500 more than an X. There is an additional brackt at the bucket as well. Also the oil lines are laid out different. My X does everything I need it to do and I completely silly the 61" bucket so I do not know what else I could ask. BUT I mounted 3rd lines that were made for the CX on my X. I got them to work but the CX was made for the setup and would have been much easier. FOr $500 I saw get the CX. even with 20.5 and a CX you are only at 21. Outstanding price in todays market.

As to the deal - Whats $500 when you are spending that kind of money?? Be sensabile while being firm - think about the money you will save if the dealer likes you vs the added costs while saving $500 up front and giving the dealer the sense that you will be cheap each and every time you walk in the door (so he raises the prices up front when dealing with you).

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( CX is about $500 more than an X. There is an additional brackt at the bucket as well. Also the oil lines are laid out different. My X does everything I need it to do and I completely silly the 61" bucket so I do not know what else I could ask. BUT I mounted 3rd lines that were made for the CX on my X. I got them to work but the CX was made for the setup and would have been much easier. FOr $500 I saw get the CX. even with 20.5 and a CX you are only at 21. Outstanding price in todays market.

As to the deal - Whats $500 when you are spending that kind of money?? Be sensabile while being firm - think about the money you will save if the dealer likes you vs the added costs while saving $500 up front and giving the dealer the sense that you will be cheap each and every time you walk in the door (so he raises the prices up front when dealing with you). )</font>

you know mike, i had never looked at it that way. just always thought i was getting ripped a new one anytime i dealt with a dealer. so i always try and get as good a price as i can. maybe i need to adjust the way i try and negotiate. thanks for the tip.

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( CX is about $500 more than an X. There is an additional brackt at the bucket as well. Also the oil lines are laid out different. My X does everything I need it to do and I completely silly the 61" bucket so I do not know what else I could ask. BUT I mounted 3rd lines that were made for the CX on my X. I got them to work but the CX was made for the setup and would have been much easier. FOr $500 I saw get the CX. even with 20.5 and a CX you are only at 21. Outstanding price in todays market.

As to the deal - Whats $500 when you are spending that kind of money?? Be sensabile while being firm - think about the money you will save if the dealer likes you vs the added costs while saving $500 up front and giving the dealer the sense that you will be cheap each and every time you walk in the door (so he raises the prices up front when dealing with you). )</font>

you know mike, i had never looked at it that way. just always thought i was getting ripped a new one anytime i dealt with a dealer. so i always try and get as good a price as i can. maybe i need to adjust the way i try and negotiate. thanks for the tip.