buying 4320

/ buying 4320 #1  

Mike_VT

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota L4740 HSTC
I have an opportunity to buy a 4320 hydo with fel and 448 b.h. The tractor is a left over and has 27 hrs.

Do not know alot about J.D. and have been reading varios posts. If anyone could provide any feedback or information on the reliability of the tractor and set up I would appreciate it, thanks.

/ buying 4320
I have an opportunity to buy a 4320 hydo with fel and 448 b.h. The tractor is a left over and has 27 hrs.

Do not know alot about J.D. and have been reading varios posts. If anyone could provide any feedback or information on the reliability of the tractor and set up I would appreciate it, thanks.

/ buying 4320 #3  
Outstanding quality tractor and a real power house in this range of tractor.

First though, What are your needs in a tractor and what work will you do with it? This tractor can be configured in a ton of different application configurations.

Also consider the dealer you are buying from. Is he reliable and honest?

What does "leftover" mean and why does it have 27 hours? That is a ton of time just for demos - looks more like a lease or rental time period maybe? Not that either of those are bad just helps to factor the discount /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ buying 4320 #4  
Outstanding quality tractor and a real power house in this range of tractor.

First though, What are your needs in a tractor and what work will you do with it? This tractor can be configured in a ton of different application configurations.

Also consider the dealer you are buying from. Is he reliable and honest?

What does "leftover" mean and why does it have 27 hours? That is a ton of time just for demos - looks more like a lease or rental time period maybe? Not that either of those are bad just helps to factor the discount /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ buying 4320 #5  
The use of the word "leftover" is confusing here too. I believe it's a current model, if that number is right. So has the dealer gone out of business and this is 'leftover' ?

I know what leftovers are, but usually keep them in the frig and they are better than 'new'. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

That is a lot of tractor, and think you can rely on it being a good tractor (after all, it is GREEN). /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ buying 4320 #6  
The use of the word "leftover" is confusing here too. I believe it's a current model, if that number is right. So has the dealer gone out of business and this is 'leftover' ?

I know what leftovers are, but usually keep them in the frig and they are better than 'new'. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

That is a lot of tractor, and think you can rely on it being a good tractor (after all, it is GREEN). /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif