Silver Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L4740 HSTC

Default buying 4320

I have an opportunity to buy a 4320 hydo with fel and 448 b.h. The tractor is a left over and has 27 hrs.

Do not know alot about J.D. and have been reading varios posts. If anyone could provide any feedback or information on the reliability of the tractor and set up I would appreciate it, thanks.

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L4740 HSTC

Default buying 4320

I have an opportunity to buy a 4320 hydo with fel and 448 b.h. The tractor is a left over and has 27 hrs.

Do not know alot about J.D. and have been reading varios posts. If anyone could provide any feedback or information on the reliability of the tractor and set up I would appreciate it, thanks.

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    John Deere 3320

Default Re: buying 4320

Outstanding quality tractor and a real power house in this range of tractor.

First though, What are your needs in a tractor and what work will you do with it? This tractor can be configured in a ton of different application configurations.

Also consider the dealer you are buying from. Is he reliable and honest?

What does "leftover" mean and why does it have 27 hours? That is a ton of time just for demos - looks more like a lease or rental time period maybe? Not that either of those are bad just helps to factor the discount [img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    John Deere 3320

Outstanding quality tractor and a real power house in this range of tractor.

First though, What are your needs in a tractor and what work will you do with it? This tractor can be configured in a ton of different application configurations.

Also consider the dealer you are buying from. Is he reliable and honest?

What does "leftover" mean and why does it have 27 hours? That is a ton of time just for demos - looks more like a lease or rental time period maybe? Not that either of those are bad just helps to factor the discount [img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Super Star Member
    Tractor
    JD 4300, JD X485 JD 4x2 Gator, JD 425, JD455

The use of the word "leftover" is confusing here too. I believe it's a current model, if that number is right. So has the dealer gone out of business and this is 'leftover' ?

I know what leftovers are, but usually keep them in the frig and they are better than 'new'. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

That is a lot of tractor, and think you can rely on it being a good tractor (after all, it is GREEN). [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Super Star Member
    Tractor
    JD 4300, JD X485 JD 4x2 Gator, JD 425, JD455

The use of the word "leftover" is confusing here too. I believe it's a current model, if that number is right. So has the dealer gone out of business and this is 'leftover' ?

I know what leftovers are, but usually keep them in the frig and they are better than 'new'. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

That is a lot of tractor, and think you can rely on it being a good tractor (after all, it is GREEN). [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]