Newest member of the family

/ Newest member of the family #1  

SteveBarr

Tractor
John Deere 2520
I just wanted to take a moment and thank all of the members of TBN for their advice and wisdom.

I have been researching CUTs for almost two years, and finally took delivery of my new tractor. All I can say is Wow!

I have spec sheets for at least 6 different brands, and looked at as many as I could find. After all of the reading and searching, I decided a JD2520 was for me.

I have always been a Deere fan, but kept an open mind in the search. My first choice initially was a NH or Farmall. However after doing more research, I chose the JD for the MMM.

The JD2520 handles the 72"MMM with ease. The biggest MMM on the others was 60-62".

Thanks again for all of the great advice on TBN!

Steve
JD2520 w/ 200CX and 72"MMM

Attachments

• 892939-JD2520.JPG
    892939-JD2520.JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 517
   / Newest member of the family
I just wanted to take a moment and thank all of the members of TBN for their advice and wisdom.

I have been researching CUTs for almost two years, and finally took delivery of my new tractor. All I can say is Wow!

I have spec sheets for at least 6 different brands, and looked at as many as I could find. After all of the reading and searching, I decided a JD2520 was for me.

I have always been a Deere fan, but kept an open mind in the search. My first choice initially was a NH or Farmall. However after doing more research, I chose the JD for the MMM.

The JD2520 handles the 72"MMM with ease. The biggest MMM on the others was 60-62".

Thanks again for all of the great advice on TBN!

Steve
JD2520 w/ 200CX and 72"MMM

/ Newest member of the family #3  
Congrats Steve... Enjoy /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Newest member of the family #4  
Congrats Steve... Enjoy /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Newest member of the family #5  
Nice steve, hope you get many years of enjoyment /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif, ... good hard use from her. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Newest member of the family #6  
Nice steve, hope you get many years of enjoyment /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif, ... good hard use from her. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Newest member of the family #7  
Good looking machine you've got there Steve.

/ Newest member of the family #8  
Good looking machine you've got there Steve.

/ Newest member of the family #9  
Congrats on your new toy . . . I mean tool! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Newest member of the family #10  
Congrats on your new toy . . . I mean tool! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif