JD Price Quote

/ JD Price Quote #1  

billyo

Tractor
John Deere 3320 eHydro
Based on some other posts I've seen on here, this may be somewhat high...Would someone more experienced please look this over? (Eastern Kentucky / Southern WV area)

JD 3120 4WD, Hydro, R4 tires, with 300X loader @ $18,539
JD 447 backhoe w/ 16" bucket @ $6,199
Upgrade to HD 61" bucket for loader @ $131.00
Bolt-on edge for loader bucket @ $105.00
Package total of $24,974
To upgrade to 3320 tractor would be an additional $810.00

Retail from JD's site is $27,843, so I'm looking at a 10.3% discount.

/ JD Price Quote
Based on some other posts I've seen on here, this may be somewhat high...Would someone more experienced please look this over? (Eastern Kentucky / Southern WV area)

JD 3120 4WD, Hydro, R4 tires, with 300X loader @ $18,539
JD 447 backhoe w/ 16" bucket @ $6,199
Upgrade to HD 61" bucket for loader @ $131.00
Bolt-on edge for loader bucket @ $105.00
Package total of $24,974
To upgrade to 3320 tractor would be an additional $810.00

Retail from JD's site is $27,843, so I'm looking at a 10.3% discount.

/ JD Price Quote #3  
Looks to be in the ballpark, for my general area. When I purchased my 2520, my price was approx 12% off the configurator price, similarly equiped. My second choice is the 3120, configured almost identical to yours, and the price is within hundreds of the price you stated. I'm hoping for delivery of my 2520 this week, if delivery is delayed, I may move up to the 3120. Have fun shopping! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ JD Price Quote #4  
Looks to be in the ballpark, for my general area. When I purchased my 2520, my price was approx 12% off the configurator price, similarly equiped. My second choice is the 3120, configured almost identical to yours, and the price is within hundreds of the price you stated. I'm hoping for delivery of my 2520 this week, if delivery is delayed, I may move up to the 3120. Have fun shopping! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ JD Price Quote #5  
The 3120 deal is fair/only a touch high, but the sales person is really allowing you a good deal to get a 3320 and I would just add the $800 and call it a day.

/ JD Price Quote #6  
The 3120 deal is fair/only a touch high, but the sales person is really allowing you a good deal to get a 3320 and I would just add the $800 and call it a day.

/ JD Price Quote #7  
Don't sell yourself short to save a few hundred bucks. Do it right from the get go. Spend the Extra Thousand Dollars and get a 3320 w/ 300cx Loader, not the 300x Loader. There is a big difference between the two.

If you go with a 3120, you will eventually wish you had more PTO power. Also if you need to sell it, you will have more people wanting to buy a machine that is over 30HP, not less than 30HP.

The 300cx only costs a few hundred dollars more, but it lifts way higher, lifts way more weight, and is more compatible with the extra hydraulic lines etc that you could get later if you need too.

Don't get cheap, to kickyourself in the butt later on. Do it right the first time. Trust me.

/ JD Price Quote #8  
Don't sell yourself short to save a few hundred bucks. Do it right from the get go. Spend the Extra Thousand Dollars and get a 3320 w/ 300cx Loader, not the 300x Loader. There is a big difference between the two.

If you go with a 3120, you will eventually wish you had more PTO power. Also if you need to sell it, you will have more people wanting to buy a machine that is over 30HP, not less than 30HP.

The 300cx only costs a few hundred dollars more, but it lifts way higher, lifts way more weight, and is more compatible with the extra hydraulic lines etc that you could get later if you need too.

Don't get cheap, to kickyourself in the butt later on. Do it right the first time. Trust me.

/ JD Price Quote #9  
I agree with JasonMac. First that the 300cx is the best loader of your choices, and second that it will be more cost effective in the long run to purchase a machine which has more capability than your needs. A bigger machine doesn't have to work as hard (won't wear out as quick), and will have a higher retained value when you need the next toy (read tool). The cheapest tool for the job does not always prove to be the most economical. Get what fits your needs, plus! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ JD Price Quote #10  
I agree with JasonMac. First that the 300cx is the best loader of your choices, and second that it will be more cost effective in the long run to purchase a machine which has more capability than your needs. A bigger machine doesn't have to work as hard (won't wear out as quick), and will have a higher retained value when you need the next toy (read tool). The cheapest tool for the job does not always prove to be the most economical. Get what fits your needs, plus! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif