Pulled the trigger today...

/ Pulled the trigger today... #21  
Now, I'm proud of you!!!! You won't regret it. I promise! It is a huge improvement over the X Loader. I should know, becuase I had the 420 Loader on my last tractor which the 300x is the replacement for.

Now that I have the 300cx, I couldn't be any happier. A small price to pay for the big investment.

Don't you feel better now, that you won't be hating yourself later for not going with 300cx.

NOW YOU HAVE A GREAT TRACTOR! CONGRADULATIONS!

/ Pulled the trigger today... #22  
Now, I'm proud of you!!!! You won't regret it. I promise! It is a huge improvement over the X Loader. I should know, becuase I had the 420 Loader on my last tractor which the 300x is the replacement for.

Now that I have the 300cx, I couldn't be any happier. A small price to pay for the big investment.

Don't you feel better now, that you won't be hating yourself later for not going with 300cx.

NOW YOU HAVE A GREAT TRACTOR! CONGRADULATIONS!

/ Pulled the trigger today... #23  
Congrats on the new machine. I was just at my dealer yesterday for some maintenance items, but couldn't help looking around the lot. They had a 3320 with the 300cx loader and it really looked like a stout machine. I have the 430 and if had known that the 300cx was around the corner I would have held out on the purchase.

I have a backhoe on mine as well and use it more than I thought I would. For instance, I'm always finding stumps with my bush hog and its nice to be able to quickly fix those annoying little problems.

One more thing. Get chain hooks put on the bucket. It's the best $10 investment you'll ever make.

/ Pulled the trigger today... #24  
Congrats on the new machine. I was just at my dealer yesterday for some maintenance items, but couldn't help looking around the lot. They had a 3320 with the 300cx loader and it really looked like a stout machine. I have the 430 and if had known that the 300cx was around the corner I would have held out on the purchase.

I have a backhoe on mine as well and use it more than I thought I would. For instance, I'm always finding stumps with my bush hog and its nice to be able to quickly fix those annoying little problems.

One more thing. Get chain hooks put on the bucket. It's the best $10 investment you'll ever make.

/ Pulled the trigger today...
Thanks, guys...
Yes, I do feel better now that I went with the CX loader. Actually, when I went by the dealer yesterday afternoon to take him a check and mentioned the CX to the manager, he told me that he and the salesman had been discussing talking to me about doing that. I asked the price, he said $400, and I just added it to my downpayment check.

Regarding the hooks on the bucket, I have a garage & machine shop, so I'll just weld those as I need them. I love the looks you get from people when you pull your brand new $25000 piece of machinery up and start welding on it!!!

Thanks, guys...
Yes, I do feel better now that I went with the CX loader. Actually, when I went by the dealer yesterday afternoon to take him a check and mentioned the CX to the manager, he told me that he and the salesman had been discussing talking to me about doing that. I asked the price, he said $400, and I just added it to my downpayment check.

Regarding the hooks on the bucket, I have a garage & machine shop, so I'll just weld those as I need them. I love the looks you get from people when you pull your brand new $25000 piece of machinery up and start welding on it!!!

/ Pulled the trigger today... #27  
You did the right thing with the CX. I just got a 3720 with a CX and never even considered the standard loader!
Actually I really wanted the 400CX...but needed a smaller frame tractor this time around. I certainly which JD was smart enough to offer auto leveling on the 300CX. Those nimrods! /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif The loaders are identical in design and I would have gladly paid the extra $$

Don't feel bad about not having a cab. They are not compatible with the 447 backhoe, unless you want to stand while using it /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Pulled the trigger today... #28  
You did the right thing with the CX. I just got a 3720 with a CX and never even considered the standard loader!
Actually I really wanted the 400CX...but needed a smaller frame tractor this time around. I certainly which JD was smart enough to offer auto leveling on the 300CX. Those nimrods! /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif The loaders are identical in design and I would have gladly paid the extra $$

Don't feel bad about not having a cab. They are not compatible with the 447 backhoe, unless you want to stand while using it /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Stopped by dealer today. Everything is in for my 3320 except the power beyond kit. Apparently there is a problem getting these from Deere. Now, they're talking about a ship date of 6/20 for the kit. (Originally, everything was to be in by the 13th.) Has anyone else who recently purchased a 3X20 ran into this? I know it's only another week, but it seems rediculous that such a simple, common part would be so hard to get ...

/ Pulled the trigger today... #30  
I waited on add-on stuff for my 3520. A few days over a month if memory serves correctly. The tractor itself was on the lot, but I waited on one or more of the options for quite a while.
It seems JD uses "just in time" warehousing, although I'd refer to it as "a little too late" warehousing.
I have heard our story repeated endlessly on these forums...