Pulled the trigger today...

/ Pulled the trigger today... #1  

billyo

Tractor
John Deere 3320 eHydro
Hi all...
Just got off the phone a little while ago after finalizing the deal on a new 3320 Hydro 4WD
I ordered it with the 300X loader w/ 61"hd bucket & bolt on cutting edge, 447 backhoe w/ 16" bucket, filled R4 tires, & cruise control.
I know I'll be scolded for not going with the 300CX loader, but I think the 300X is plenty of loader for the 61" bucket. Had I wanted the 72 incher, I would have gone with the CX. In my defense, I did spend the extra money to move up to the 3320 over the 3120 though.
It really was a tough decision for me between the Deere & Kubota. The Kubota L3400 HST seemed to be rock-solid and was considerably lower in price, but taking the Deere for about an hour long trip around the wooded property near the dealership made the call much easier for me. I felt more like I was cruising in a street rod than operating a piece of equipment.

/ Pulled the trigger today...
Hi all...
Just got off the phone a little while ago after finalizing the deal on a new 3320 Hydro 4WD
I ordered it with the 300X loader w/ 61"hd bucket & bolt on cutting edge, 447 backhoe w/ 16" bucket, filled R4 tires, & cruise control.
I know I'll be scolded for not going with the 300CX loader, but I think the 300X is plenty of loader for the 61" bucket. Had I wanted the 72 incher, I would have gone with the CX. In my defense, I did spend the extra money to move up to the 3320 over the 3120 though.
It really was a tough decision for me between the Deere & Kubota. The Kubota L3400 HST seemed to be rock-solid and was considerably lower in price, but taking the Deere for about an hour long trip around the wooded property near the dealership made the call much easier for me. I felt more like I was cruising in a street rod than operating a piece of equipment.

/ Pulled the trigger today... #3  
Hey, that's terrific! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif
And you are allowed to fully accessorize her too! /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ Pulled the trigger today... #4  
Hey, that's terrific! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif
And you are allowed to fully accessorize her too! /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ Pulled the trigger today... #5  
Congratulations billyo,

the 3320 is a fantastic tractor--you'll really enjoy it.

If you have the mid mount PTO option, watch for materials getting up in the mounting area for the mower--they can eventually get at the main seal...

Also, check the loader bolts closely--early on there was some fracturing; haven't heard of much since... check their torque & keep an eye on them.

Sounds like an awesome set-up; wish I could've swung a hoe!

/forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Keep us posted!

/ Pulled the trigger today... #6  
Congratulations billyo,

the 3320 is a fantastic tractor--you'll really enjoy it.

If you have the mid mount PTO option, watch for materials getting up in the mounting area for the mower--they can eventually get at the main seal...

Also, check the loader bolts closely--early on there was some fracturing; haven't heard of much since... check their torque & keep an eye on them.

Sounds like an awesome set-up; wish I could've swung a hoe!

/forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Keep us posted!

/ Pulled the trigger today... #7  
I can't believe you didnt get the 300CX! There ya go - it sounds like you made the rigth decision for you.

D.

/ Pulled the trigger today... #8  
I can't believe you didnt get the 300CX! There ya go - it sounds like you made the rigth decision for you.

D.

/ Pulled the trigger today... #9  
What's the digging depth of a 447 BH? I know that a 448 is 8'9" and a 48 is 8'6". Is it 7'6"?

Did you have a choice to make between the cab version or a backhoe? I know that the 447 BH isn't compatible with cab. When I bought my tractor I had to choose between a cab or a backhoe... I opted for the backhoe. I'm sure you won't regret your choice.

/ Pulled the trigger today... #10  
What's the digging depth of a 447 BH? I know that a 448 is 8'9" and a 48 is 8'6". Is it 7'6"?

Did you have a choice to make between the cab version or a backhoe? I know that the 447 BH isn't compatible with cab. When I bought my tractor I had to choose between a cab or a backhoe... I opted for the backhoe. I'm sure you won't regret your choice.