Thanks to all: I made my decision

/ Thanks to all: I made my decision #1  

turbo36

Veteran Member
Tractor
JD X739 AWS (3), 2016 Toolcat, JD 2038R
After readinig the good comments about the cab model I decided to go with the cab, so today I ordered a 3720/deluxe cab, 300cx loader, 59" front mount snow blower. My dealer gave me 15% off list price so that means after his labor to assemble everything he made $2,000. I know I could have beat him up for a better price , but life is short and everyone needs to eat. I'm happy- he's happy.

/ Thanks to all: I made my decision #2  
You will love it!! here's mine!! DSCN0395.JPG

/ Thanks to all: I made my decision #3  
turbo36 said:
After readinig the good comments about the cab model I decided to go with the cab, so today I ordered a 3720/deluxe cab, 300cx loader, 59" front mount snow blower. My dealer gave me 15% off list price so that means after his labor to assemble everything he made $2,000. I know I could have beat him up for a better price , but life is short and everyone needs to eat. I'm happy- he's happy.

You are seriously going to LOVE this machine!!

/ Thanks to all: I made my decision #4  
Congratulations! Awesome machine. Let us know your thoughts on the framework/mounts for the 59SB.

/ Thanks to all: I made my decision #5  
When its knee deep in snow, you'll especially love this machine. Do you have a place to park it out of the elements?

Anyway, I'm jealous! Enjoy and be careful. Post a pic or two.

Kyle

/ Thanks to all: I made my decision #6  
Uuuugh ! You have no idea how jealous i am. I too was looking at a new cab model...... till Whats-Her-Name told me new tractor had BETTER have both heat and a/c ........ since THATS where i'd be living !!! Hmmmmmm......... what do you suppose she meant by that ??????

/ Thanks to all: I made my decision #7  
minimax said:
You will love it!! here's mine!!

Say Minimax, Can you tell us about your front bucket? I'd love to get one like that!

KEG

/ Thanks to all: I made my decision #8  
That's john deeres 4 in 1 bucket, what a great bucket has been on 3 tractors and going strong I drilled the cutting edge for a bolt on edge for a skid steer.Cost me about $1250 in 99' don't know how much now!

/ Thanks to all: I made my decision #9  
The 72" 4-in-1 bucket from JD now lists for $1510, which means you should be able to get it for around $1350 or better with a tractor. This means that it is only about $700 more than a 73" HD bucket .... not too bad.

JD 72" 4-in1 Bucket

Minimax, do you use your 3rd SCV for this function or do you have a 4th/5th SCV with diverter function on the joystick for it?

Also, does this bucket use the JD Quick-Tatch or the Skid Steer Quick Attach system?