Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Deere 3720 Cab eHydro , 455AWS, X749AWS, 2720, Kubota RTV900

Default Thanks to all: I made my decision

After readinig the good comments about the cab model I decided to go with the cab, so today I ordered a 3720/deluxe cab, 300cx loader, 59" front mount snow blower. My dealer gave me 15% off list price so that means after his labor to assemble everything he made $2,000. I know I could have beat him up for a better price , but life is short and everyone needs to eat. I'm happy- he's happy.

Bronze Member

Default Re: Thanks to all: I made my decision

You will love it!! here's mine!!DSCN0395.JPG

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    John Deere 3320

Quote Originally Posted by turbo36
    After readinig the good comments about the cab model I decided to go with the cab, so today I ordered a 3720/deluxe cab, 300cx loader, 59" front mount snow blower. My dealer gave me 15% off list price so that means after his labor to assemble everything he made $2,000. I know I could have beat him up for a better price , but life is short and everyone needs to eat. I'm happy- he's happy.
    You are seriously going to LOVE this machine!!

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    John Deere 3320 eHydro with 300CX FEL

Congratulations! Awesome machine. Let us know your thoughts on the framework/mounts for the 59SB.
    JD 3320 eHydro with 300CX FEL, iMatch, RFM, RC, SBM, RT, LR, BB, DH, PHD & EZmover
    Photo Gallery

Tractor
    JD 4310,JD5420

When its knee deep in snow, you'll especially love this machine. Do you have a place to park it out of the elements?

Anyway, I'm jealous! Enjoy and be careful. Post a pic or two.

Kyle

Tractor
    Kubota B3030HSDC

Uuuugh ! You have no idea how jealous i am. I too was looking at a new cab model...... till Whats-Her-Name told me new tractor had BETTER have both heat and a/c ........ since THATS where i'd be living !!! Hmmmmmm......... what do you suppose she meant by that ??????

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    New Holland TC40DA, JD B, IH Loboy

Quote Originally Posted by minimax
    You will love it!! here's mine!!
    Say Minimax, Can you tell us about your front bucket? I'd love to get one like that!

KEG

Bronze Member

That's john deeres 4 in 1 bucket, what a great bucket has been on 3 tractors and going strong I drilled the cutting edge for a bolt on edge for a skid steer.Cost me about $1250 in 99' don't know how much now!

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    John Deere 3320 eHydro with 300CX FEL

The 72" 4-in-1 bucket from JD now lists for $1510, which means you should be able to get it for around $1350 or better with a tractor. This means that it is only about $700 more than a 73" HD bucket .... not too bad.

JD 72" 4-in1 Bucket

Minimax, do you use your 3rd SCV for this function or do you have a 4th/5th SCV with diverter function on the joystick for it?

Also, does this bucket use the JD Quick-Tatch or the Skid Steer Quick Attach system?
    JD 3320 eHydro with 300CX FEL, iMatch, RFM, RC, SBM, RT, LR, BB, DH, PHD & EZmover
    Photo Gallery