Default Rollover Box Scraper/JD 4320

I have a JD 4320 and looking for recommendations for a non-hydraulic Rollover Box Scraper. Does not appear that JD offers it. Would appreciate any input of actual users of such an implement.

Thank you.

Gold Member
    Tractor
    JD3520

Default Re: Rollover Box Scraper/JD 4320

Hi scoburn,

Are you just using it personally or professionally?

You can spend a lot of money depending on how much/fast/easily you need to get your work done...

That said, Woods is a good place to start.
    browns40

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    2012 Kioti DK45SE, 1994 JD LX176

You might try Woods Equipment R- Series, Land Pride RO25, and Bush Hog RO series - I believe all three of them offer a very similar product, operated by a handle you can reach from the seat and gravity. It is a product which has actually changed very little from the old Gannon "Earthcavator" from the early 1950's, which Woods has since purchased.

Elite Member
    Advertiser
    Tractor
    Mahindra 7520, Mahindra 3215HST, Case 580 extendahoe, Case 310 dozer, Parsons trencher, Cat D6,

I have a Gannon rollover scraper and love it. Just about anybody that has used one would not go back to a standard type box. As far as a non hydraulic scraper, they are the way to go. A bit pricey though. Good luck with your choice.

Brian