John Deere 2305 backhoe being introduced

/ John Deere 2305 backhoe being introduced #1  

stuarth

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2670
I was just at my JD dealer yesterday and the sales guy I was talking to was just back from a dealer show down south the week before. He told me that JD is introducing a new backhoe for the 2305 and he said it is going to have a price around $5000 and he also mentioned that it is very nice looking. Anyone else hear about this coming soon? I just thought I would mention it so if anyone is in the market they may have more options to consider.

/ John Deere 2305 backhoe being introduced #2  
Maybe you should post this in the JD forum:confused:

/ John Deere 2305 backhoe being introduced
Sorry I added this thread to the JD section. Can an admin could remove this?

/ John Deere 2305 backhoe being introduced #4  
stuarth said:
I was just at my JD dealer yesterday and the sales guy I was talking to was just back from a dealer show down south the week before. He told me that JD is introducing a new backhoe for the 2305 and he said it is going to have a price around $5000 and he also mentioned that it is very nice looking. Anyone else hear about this coming soon? I just thought I would mention it so if anyone is in the market they may have more options to consider.

Does it come in orange?

/ John Deere 2305 backhoe being introduced #5  
Sort of like a football/baseball player finding himself in the wrong lockerroom!
(smiling OL)

/ John Deere 2305 backhoe being introduced #6  
stuarth said:
Sorry I added this thread to the JD section. Can an admin could remove this?

It's moved, you should start seeing green again soon!

/ John Deere 2305 backhoe being introduced #7  
It is true, there will be coming in the next few months a 260 backhoe for the 2305 w/ curved boom backhoe. This unit will be a subframe mounted hoe. It has a 6' dig depth with a 2' flat bottom. It will fit both the 2305 and the 2210 tractor. There is also a swivel seat that will replace the seat currently on the tractor unit. This package will be a direct competitor to the Kubota BX24 TLB. The pricing should be spot on the same.

JD DLR

/ John Deere 2305 backhoe being introduced #8  
stuarth said:

That'll look pretty on that back of your machine... :) May be a little useful too...

/ John Deere 2305 backhoe being introduced #9  
Anyone have any pictures of it yet??????

Jim

/ John Deere 2305 backhoe being introduced #10  
JohnDeereDLR said:
The pricing should be spot on the same.

JD DLR

Is it factory installed? One of the big cost savings for us with the BX's has been that Kubota installs the backhoe. This saves us a good 4-6 hrs on setup time. Any idea on what a retail price will be?