Price Check 2520 pricing - make me feel good

/ 2520 pricing - make me feel good #21  
My price for the 2520, 200CX FEL with the wider (61"?) bucket, 62 mid mower, 47 inch snowblower, Frontier Pallet forks, and I-Match. $19398.16. I think it was a pretty good price. I also took advantage of the 0% for 36 months. I paid about 1.5% more to do that. They added a rear light and block heater for $150-$200 (don't remember exactly) after the tractor came in. Payments are something like $486 per month after paying 10% down. Hope this helps you 2520 buyers.

/ 2520 pricing - make me feel good #22  
wingsaircharter said:
My price for the 2520, 200CX FEL with the wider (61"?) bucket, 62 mid mower, 47 inch snowblower, Frontier Pallet forks, and I-Match. $19398.16. I think it was a pretty good price. I also took advantage of the 0% for 36 months. I paid about 1.5% more to do that. They added a rear light and block heater for $150-$200 (don't remember exactly) after the tractor came in. Payments are something like $486 per month after paying 10% down. Hope this helps you 2520 buyers.

Sounds good to me! :) I don't know what part of the country you are in but where I am at my price was 20K for a similar set-up and I am not getting the pallet forks.

/ 2520 pricing - make me feel good #23  
The dealer is in business to make money. Like any other business they want to make as much as possible, and wont sell at a loss. You should do your best to get the tractor as cheap as you can. If the dealer agrees to the price, you should be treated exactly as any other customer he sold to, no matter the level of profit he made. I negotiated with many dealers when I bought my tractor and took the one with the best price. I am reasonably confident they all would treat me fairly if I need warranty work. They make money on service work as well. I was very respectful in my dealings with them but pushed to get the absolute best deal I could and ended up satisfied with the deal I got.

/ 2520 pricing - make me feel good #24  
jmt1271 said:
The dealer is in business to make money. Like any other business they want to make as much as possible, and wont sell at a loss. You should do your best to get the tractor as cheap as you can. If the dealer agrees to the price, you should be treated exactly as any other customer he sold to, no matter the level of profit he made. I negotiated with many dealers when I bought my tractor and took the one with the best price. I am reasonably confident they all would treat me fairly if I need warranty work. They make money on service work as well. I was very respectful in my dealings with them but pushed to get the absolute best deal I could and ended up satisfied with the deal I got.

Definitely agree with Jmt on this.