JD 110 TLB Purchase

/ JD 110 TLB Purchase #1  

tractorlogger

Tractor
Landini 7860
I would like to know the base list price of a 110 TLB.

I assume the base price would include the backhoe, the loader and bucket, and of course the tractor.

I am trying to decide between the JD 110 and the Kubota L48...

Also would like to know what some of you paid for your machine as delivered.

Thanks so much...

/ JD 110 TLB Purchase #2  
If you haven't already you can price out (list) a 110 on the JD web site. :)

/ JD 110 TLB Purchase #3  
Following is a completely "base" 110TLB. Loader and Backhoe buckets are NOT standard. Additional front and rear hydraulics as well as a 7 function dipperstick are also available...

111BLV - 110 Compact 4WD Tractor Loader Backhoe - $41,749.00
4800 - R4 Industrial Tires - In Base Price
5000 - 40 Amp Alternator - In Base Price
7010 - Loader Two Function Control Valve w/Single Lever Control - In Base Price
8095 - Quik-Tatch Mount Less Loader Bucket - In Base Price
8200 - Six Function Standard Dipperstick Backhoe - In Base Price
8495 - Less Backhoe Bucket - In Base Price

/ JD 110 TLB Purchase #4  
The L48 is a larger machine than the 110 is. If you want to make an apples to apples comparision you should be looking at the L39 (unless your stuck on having a hydrostatic)

/ JD 110 TLB Purchase #5  
BleedGreen said:
Following is a completely "base" 110TLB. Loader and Backhoe buckets are NOT standard. Additional front and rear hydraulics as well as a 7 function dipperstick are also available...

111BLV - 110 Compact 4WD Tractor Loader Backhoe - $41,749.00
4800 - R4 Industrial Tires - In Base Price
5000 - 40 Amp Alternator - In Base Price
7010 - Loader Two Function Control Valve w/Single Lever Control - In Base Price
8095 - Quik-Tatch Mount Less Loader Bucket - In Base Price
8200 - Six Function Standard Dipperstick Backhoe - In Base Price
8495 - Less Backhoe Bucket - In Base Price

I sell this machine listed above except equiped as follows

111BLV
7030 - Loader 3 function Loader pluss 3 runction rear outlet with single lever control
8020 - Quick Tach with 4 in 1
Add On - Bolt on reverable cutting edge
8221 - Backhoe with aux. hyd lines 7th function
8450 - 12" Quick Coupler HD Bucket
9052 - Rear Worklight Group
9054 - Solid Rubber Street Pads

Equiped as listed above I sell this at $40,500 plus tax. $43,436.25 OTD

I bring them in with all Hyd. Options. You can not put the factory 3 SCV out the rear after the fact.

JD Dlr

/ JD 110 TLB Purchase #6  
MessickFarmEqu said:
The L48 is a larger machine than the 110 is. If you want to make an apples to apples comparision you should be looking at the L39 (unless your stuck on having a hydrostatic)

I am fortunate to sell both JD and Kubota.

The specs on the L48 are not that much greater than the 110TLB

The lift capacity of the L48 Loader is 3000lbs to max height where the JD is 2727lbs to max height. Not much difference here. Max height for the two is the same at 9' 6".

The backhoe will give you 1' extra dig depth than the 110 however.

If you equip them the same the Deere should be a better price.

If you put 3 SCV out the rear of the L48 it is not as clean of a set up as teh Deere.

As for the L-39 being a more apples to apples comp. it really isn't so. The 110 will outlift the L39.

JD Dlr

/ JD 110 TLB Purchase
Thanks for the info...

I need a machine that will also work a small amount in the woods, with a small logging winch attached to the 3 pt hitch..

I looked underneath both machines and the JD 110 appears to have more ground clearance than the L48.

What tractor model is the JD 110 ?

/ JD 110 TLB Purchase #8  
JohnDeereDLR said:
I am fortunate to sell both JD and Kubota.

Really?! You seem pretty biased towards the yellow? Why so? No mention of duel pumps on both the Kubota's, I've worked the hoes and there is no question Kubota has got the more productive backhoe. Have you had many transmission problems on the 110? About a year ago we hired a service manager from a Deere dealer and he really had a bad impression of that machine... (thats not to say Kubota does not have issues too) I'm just curious. How has Deere been towards you guys about being duel branded?

JohnDeereDLR said:
As for the L-39 being a more apples to apples comp. it really isn't so. The 110 will outlift the L39.
Not according to the spec sheets? The L39 has a sliver of an advantage.

/ JD 110 TLB Purchase #9  
tractorlogger said:
Thanks for the info...

I looked underneath both machines and the JD 110 appears to have more ground clearance than the L48...

The only thing I would add to the 110 that has not yet been mentioned is the factory skid plate. Despite the extra clearance, there are a lot of very vulnerable-looking hydraulics under there. As I recall, the skid plate is ~$700.

/ JD 110 TLB Purchase #10  
MessickFarmEqu said:
Really?! You seem pretty biased towards the yellow? Why so? No mention of duel pumps on both the Kubota's, I've worked the hoes and there is no question Kubota has got the more productive backhoe. Have you had many transmission problems on the 110? About a year ago we hired a service manager from a Deere dealer and he really had a bad impression of that machine... (thats not to say Kubota does not have issues too) I'm just curious. How has Deere been towards you guys about being duel branded?

Not according to the spec sheets? The L39 has a sliver of an advantage.

Perhaps he is as biased toward yellow as you are against!