Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tractor
    2002 JD990

Default Re: John Deere Brand Pallet Forks

A little less than 400lb with 4" x 48" forks. I have not actually weighed it, but that is the number reported by my Solidworks modeling software. Make sure that you inspect the forks carefully to ensure thaey are matched and not bent. Even a slightly bent fork makes pick ups difficult.
    Michael Carlin

http://danacarlin.home.comcast.net
    JD990, FEL, BH, Boom Pole, 6' Scraper, 5' Bushhog, 6' Finish Mower, Log Splitter, fork lift

The foregoing provisions of this record are hereby deemed modified to the extent necessary to require compliance therewith in all particulars.

Tractor
    Mahindra 2615 Gear

Yesterday I picked up 37" class 2 forks and the 36" wide rail that they hang on. The guy charged me $100 for the forks and $50 for the rail. When I get back from vacation next week I'm gonna have my buddy who is a union welder fab it all together.

Tractor
    JD314/4310

Quote Originally Posted by gizmo View Post
    I have about $250 in this set and it is nearly identical to the JD brand. I use them with a 430 loader on my 990. I have a cad plan set if you are interested. The quick attach pins and hooks are available from JD for about $30. I got the tines from a salvage yard for $100.

I know you are looking to buy and so was I until I was quoted $1100 from the JD dealer.

Super late to this party, but I would love that CAD file if you've got it. Thanks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123