200cx loader

/ 200cx loader #1  

Jksnvly

Silver Member
Tractor
07 2520
Going to purchase one soon. Just curious what kind of prices various dealers offered. Thanks.

/ 200cx loader #2  
Jksnvly said:
Going to purchase one soon. Just curious what kind of prices various dealers offered. Thanks.
Should run $2500.00 to 2700.00 plus installation. Depending how much dealers shipping is. Not much wiggle room.

/ 200cx loader #3  
Jksnvly said:

I would pay for installation and ask them to just load it on a trailer, I can help via email some tips on the installation. The price shown is about right and I would encourage you to get the 53" bucket, a good option IMO for this size tractor.

/ 200cx loader #4  
I saw a dealer price book last fall. The loader and bucket was listed for just under $2200. Have no idea on the shipping cost but I assume they order a large quanity of items monthly and split it. I think I was quoted $2700 retail if I brought my tractor in for installation.
I have a new TC 55 DA with a loader so it is not an immediate need. I may build one from square tube stock. With a 500 - 800 # lift capacity it could be constructed out of light weight materials. Useing some on hand materials I can see a construction cost of approximately $1000.00.

/ 200cx loader #5  
A 200CX for $2700 with installation is a very fair price. But like what JDSkidsteer said, freight is may vary.