Price Check is 616 a lot of hours on 4320 used price $5000

/ is 616 a lot of hours on 4320 used price $5000 #11  
JYD,

The John Deere website has a listing of used equipment offered by its dealers. This link is under "quick links" - "used Equipment" and the actual listing is called "machine finder". The following web address is their machine finder home page for USA & english language.

Search for Used Agricultural, Farm, Heavy, and Lawn Equipment - John Deere Machinefinder.com

Here you can search for specific machines or general types of machines centered around the zip code you enter. The listing gives machine condition, options, hours and price with photos. I think this is a good place to start in establishing the value of a machine and fun to window shop as well.

Good luck.

/ is 616 a lot of hours on 4320 used price $5000
rest assured, I will not be pursuing the ebay tractor. I firgured something was wrong with the low price and then the owner out of the country. but the low price got me hooked for a montent and my friends at tractornet.com assure me that it is good to be true

THANKS ALL

JYD

how can we get this Ahole from sqewing anyone else!!

/ is 616 a lot of hours on 4320 used price $5000 #13  
When I was selling my tractor on Ebay, somebody from somewhere else was copying my pictures I posted, and some of my item description and changing little things like model year of make etc and posted my tractor for $5000.00 no reserve. I was very mad! Because I was selling mine for $21,000.00 and this guy just stole my tractor pics and description and was trying to sell for $5k. Needless to say, I always watermark my photos now when I post them on Ebay with my Ebay account screename, so people would know I was the Legit seller.

The tractor you were interested I'm sure is really for sale.... but not from the man with the $5000.00 starting bid. Keep looking, I'm sure you'll find the real seller on Ebay.

/ is 616 a lot of hours on 4320 used price $5000 #14  
JYD said:
I will pass on this
JYD

FYI, below is a email from seller I received

Hello,

Thank you for your interest regarding my tractor ( 2004 John Deere 4320 ). Here are the details that you have to know about this deal. The machine is presenting in a very good condition, it has a turbo diesel engine that starts right up even in the cold weather and runs out strong. The unit is ready to work. It comes with all the documents needed for registration, it has a clear title and it can be anytime registered into your name without a problem.

The price I want to obtain for it is US $4,200 and if you agree with it we can start to complete the transaction. I realize that is a cheap price for such a product but my special situation makes me do things that I wouldn't do in normal circumstances. Right now I am located in Netherlands, Europe. I am trying to make a new life here because my wife wants to be closer to her family. I am selling it only because I need some money urgently.

The machine will be shipped from MT, United States and it will take no more than 5 days to arrive at your door. The shipping fees to your location will be supported by both of us, so the final price that you will have to pay for the unit is US $4,700.

The transaction will be done through eBay for our own protection. I am registered with their secure department and they will handle the transaction. Your funds will be insured by eBay until you will receive and inspect the unit and I will be sure that I will receive the payment.
If you wish to proceed, please provide me your details (full name and shipping address) so I can start the transaction through eBay. They will contact you right after, with all the instructions to follow. Please email me back and let me know what your intentions are. I will appreciate a fast answer from you.

Thank you!
Jeff

I smell rotten fish.... pew. I won't touch it with a 10 foot pole.

/ is 616 a lot of hours on 4320 used price $5000 #15  
I saw a scam like that as well. I wrote the "seller" and told him that I would like to come to inspect the tractor with cash in hand because the picture showed the machine was in front of a local Bobcat dealer. I got a response that the machine was located in another part of the country and that the picture was taken before the machine was moved. My response was that I was a pilot and would still like to fly to the current location for inspection, with cash in hand. Never got an answer.
I knew it was too good to be true, but just had to see what the scam was. As to getting listings like that taken off ebay, there is a link on the page saying something about reporting the item that is easy to follow.