Price Check 3320 cab model price

/ 3320 cab model price #1  

HODAK

Gold Member
Tractor
CK30HST
Is there an owner out there who can give me some details of what they paid for this machine? Likes, dislikes. I'm getting a little older and some heat in the winter would be nice........Thanks all.

/ 3320 cab model price #2  
I'm in the process of purchasing a 3720 Cab tractor with 59 Snowblower and 72" 7 Iron midmount mower. After shopping at three different JD dealers I wound up with approx 14+% off list price shown on the online JD configurator.
Dealer is loading the tires with fluid in with the price so maybe it's more like 15% off list.
Anyways, I took the deal and am now awaiting delivery.

/ 3320 cab model price
sunnyside360 said:
I'm in the process of purchasing a 3720 Cab tractor with 59 Snowblower and 72" 7 Iron midmount mower. After shopping at three different JD dealers I wound up with approx 14+% off list price shown on the online JD configurator.
Dealer is loading the tires with fluid in with the price so maybe it's more like 15% off list.
Anyways, I took the deal and am now awaiting delivery.

Thanks sunnyside. Guess I'll configure online and knock off the 14 - 15 % to get me in the ballpark. Did any John Deere dealers get back to you if/when you submitted your request online? I know of two JD dealers within about 40 minutes each way, but I'd go further if needed. Maybe even cross state lines.Never thought I would do that, but I've changed my mind. Thanks again.

/ 3320 cab model price #4  
HODAK said:
Thanks sunnyside. Guess I'll configure online and knock off the 14 - 15 % to get me in the ballpark. Did any John Deere dealers get back to you if/when you submitted your request online? I know of two JD dealers within about 40 minutes each way, but I'd go further if needed. Maybe even cross state lines.Never thought I wo uld do that, but I've changed my mind. Thanks again.

Yes, two dealers did respond to the "quote request" . However, I got the best deal at a different (third) dealer. I took the best online quote/response and showed it to the closest (third) dealer and he beat that price w/o any haggling. By the way, I live in central PA just outside State College. There are several JD dealers within 40 miles so they have to be competitive for the business. Good luck.

/ 3320 cab model price #5  
I have a 2006 3720 cab, 300 cxFEL, R4 tires, 3rd SVC, skid steer carrier, electric diverter with 4th and 5th rear couplers, hydraulic lines to FEL, radio, toolbox, horn, block heater. rear work light, side mirrors, cruise control and vertical exhaust. Got all installed for 16% off list of everything. If you want accessories, it is best to buy them up front at a discount and make them install them for free. Otherwise pay to do it later or do it yourself.

/ 3320 cab model price #6  
HODAK said:
Thanks sunnyside. Guess I'll configure online and knock off the 14 - 15 % to get me in the ballpark. Did any John Deere dealers get back to you if/when you submitted your request online? I know of two JD dealers within about 40 minutes each way, but I'd go further if needed. Maybe even cross state lines.Never thought I would do that, but I've changed my mind. Thanks again.

I just received two quotes back (1 NY, 1 PA) for a 3320 cab set-up. The one was 13.5% off list and the other was 13.75% off list...

/ 3320 cab model price #7  
Not sure how you guys are doing it, I live in central Pa and the closest JD dealer would only give 5% off list. I then traveled west and basically it was the same deal.
I receive the Tractor House magazine and saw a 3520 with cab, loader, R4's for $25,499 but it wasn't local. The same dealership had a 2520 with loader and MMM for $17,699.:rolleyes:

/ 3320 cab model price #8  
Oleozz said:
Not sure how you guys are doing it, I live in central Pa and the closest JD dealer would only give 5% off list. I then traveled west and basically it was the same deal.
I receive the Tractor House magazine and saw a 3520 with cab, loader, R4's for $25,499 but it wasn't local. The same dealership had a 2520 with loader and MMM for $17,699.:rolleyes:

I used the quote option on the JD build site and those were the discounts off list price I got for a 3320 Cab with larger R4s, iMatch, deluxe hood guard, horn, rear wiper, 300 CX loader, 73" HD bucket w/tooth bar.

/ 3320 cab model price #9  
Hodak,

We purchased a 3320 cab model last fall.

3320 $23,000
300Cx loader $3,500
59" snow blower with new A frame mount $4,200

I don't recall if they were options but the price included.
Mid PTO
F & R wipers
F & R work lights
L & R rearview mirrors
e-hydo transmission
Load match
rear hydraulic connectors for 3rd control valve
Std hood guard
Block heater
The smaller of the two sizes R-4 tires
4wd

The I-match & weight box may have been in there too but I can't recall.

I don't know if we could have done better as there is no other JD dealer near us but the JD dealer did know that we were also condidering a less expesive Kubota B3030 cab model.

The tractor with blower has worked great this winter, even at minus 20F I had to lower the cab heat & we are about to enter blackfly season so the cab will really be appreciated. It also has AC cooling and filters all of the dust from the cab intake air. The load match prevents stalling by automatically gearing down the forward speed as forward resistance increases when using the blower or loader.

I'm not a tractor expert but so far it has done everything they claim it to.

Bill

/ 3320 cab model price #10  
Oleozz said:
The 3720 cab I bought was ordered and delivered in 7 days. 2 more days to put the other stuff on the tractor. Another quote in the region for 3520 cab that had been on the lot for already 7 months, wanted about $3,500 more. Go figure. That was probably closer to 5% off list.