John Deere 110 Compact TLB

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / John Deere 110 Compact TLB #21  
John, I suspect that since it is a John Deere, it will not compete price wise with Kubota, thats my gut feeling. Look for the price to be over $30,000 without the hoe. A L48 (without hoe) can be had for about $26,000 at Carvers. It looks like a great little machine that matches up pretty well with the L48. Rat...

/ John Deere 110 Compact TLB #22  
I went to the CON-EX show this past thursday in Hartford CT. and spoke to a a Deere rep and he told me that the 110 will be introduced at the CON-EX show in Vegas in march.He said no more info will be available until then.A group of me and other contractors are actually going out to that show,so I'll try to snap some pics and get some more info....Happy diggin'

/ John Deere 110 Compact TLB #23  
I am not sure what "introduced" means, but I saw the 110 displayed at an expo in Milwaukee, WI last month, on the 30th. This show had to do with Municipals, and landscape companies. Have any others seen the 110 around?

/ John Deere 110 Compact TLB #24  
No, I have not seen it yet but I am very interested in what you thought about it,like ...is it comparable to an L48 and did you get any specs on it...as far as being "introduced" I think that means thats when it will be released to dealers along with machine specs...any info or thoughts on the 110 would be appreciated.

/ John Deere 110 Compact TLB #25  
I am probably not much help to you, as I saw it, was impressed with the rugged appearance, position of controls, stout size, etc. But not being able to drive it, work it, or play with it - leaves me without much more to say. I cannot make the comparisons you are looking for. But thought you would be interested to know that there are some out there being displayed.

/ John Deere 110 Compact TLB #26  
One of our dealers heard it was going to cost in the upper $40Ks, but offical pricing had not been set. Isn't that what the high end EarthForce was running?

/ John Deere 110 Compact TLB #27  
Talked to my Deere dealer today and he said he will have specs and literature next week...he also said that it is supposedly a touch larger than an L 48....we'll see.I would also assume the pricing will be around mid to upper 40's ,if not more, cause its a Deere.

/ John Deere 110 Compact TLB #28  
I checked out one of these 110tlbs at a show yesterday. I also got a copy of the lit. A very nice machine. The Deere folks didn't really know much about it, but the lit. Gives some good info. The tranny is a hydro with side by side Fwd/rv pedals and right and left brakes, standard rear diff lock. The main fame of this machine is the link between integrated tool carrier and tractor. While the lift cap. isn't huge, the hydraulic implement power is equal to the pto. 33hp pto, 31hp hydraulic. 17.5gpm @3000psi. This is the main attraction over the EF. I don't know about the smaller EF, but the EF-5 has about 22 hydraulic horse. The 110 with bh weighs 7600, same as L48 which explains some of the lift cap. The controls look slick. Buttons on loader stick for operation of 4-1 bucket or implement. The bh is also set up for a rock breaker or hydraulic thumb. Quick attach for the bh bucket looks good too. The flip over seet is nice, but moving from loader to backhoe looks like a game for an athletic 10 year old. Seems like a great machine for those who waffle between loader-backhoe, skidsteer, and traditional tractor with pto. I didn't get a chance to drive or dig. The Deere reps said the target market was between the L35 and L48, and that the price was around 40k +-.

/ John Deere 110 Compact TLB #29  
Whoodle,if at all possible could you post what the dimensions are,width,length,height,and also lift height to hinge pins for the front loader and also bucket capacity, if you could that would be great!

/ John Deere 110 Compact TLB #30  
Tags,

I wanted those numbers for myself, but I didn't have a tape, and believe it or not, they are not on the lit. The loader height to hinge pin is 9.6 feet. I thought it looked just a skant smaller than the L48.

Status
Not open for further replies.