John Deere 110 Compact TLB

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / John Deere 110 Compact TLB #1  

Muhammad

Administrator
Tractor
None currently
The full news release with all the information (and one photo) John Deere has provided us, is available at...

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.tractorbynet.com/news/012802_deere_110tlb.htm>http://www.tractorbynet.com/news/012802_deere_110tlb.htm</A>

/ John Deere 110 Compact TLB #2  
Very cool looking machine. Any idea if it is based on a 4000 series and which one? Hoe and loader arms sure look heavier than the green equivalents /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ John Deere 110 Compact TLB
I'm going to try to get some additional information today ... right now all I have is what has been posted. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif If you want to list some specific questions, I can try to get them answered.

/ John Deere 110 Compact TLB #4  
The big questions, how much, and when is it available?

/ John Deere 110 Compact TLB #5  
Its a grand looking unit indeed.
Looks to be bigger than a compact,more in the lines of the L's.
Thanks you for the info.

/ John Deere 110 Compact TLB #6  
Muhammad, at the top of the news release (very impressive I must admit) the headline after the date, 1.28.02 says "220 TLB." Do you think that's a typo or the next news release? /w3tcompact/icons/hmm.gif It doesn't matter, I think a lot of EarthForce owners are going to be kicking themselves in the seat of the pants over this.

/ John Deere 110 Compact TLB
Typo. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

<font color=blue>It doesn't matter, I think a lot of EarthForce owners are going to be kicking themselves in the seat of the pants over this.</font color=blue>

I'm awaiting a response from Mr. EarthForce himself. /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif But I'm guessing he wouldn't be interested in the 110, as I doubt it has the ability to topple concrete slab buildings (single-handedly) with one fell swoop of the boom, pick up smaller tractors and dispose of them at the nearest canyon, uproot 100-year old redwoods, etc. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ John Deere 110 Compact TLB #8  
Muhammad - I've been waiting to hear from Mr. Earthforce, too, but in the meantime, I'll throw my 2 cents' worth in. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

I don't see that there's enough info there to indicate it's a threat to the EarthForce machines. Certainly, based on what's stated, there's no threat posed, unless they're not showing a lot of cards. As you mentioned, Muhammad, it's of little interest to me, anyway, unless she has a big sister...

The removable backhoe with mechanical PTO is a nice touch. But, as I've detailed elsewhere, I've given up the three-point hitch like a bad habit, and so far I'm very happy I did - so far, with grading, bushhogging, and raking under my belt, I have no regrets. Also, it appears to be underpowered, when compared to the EF machines - the smallest, the EF-1, has only 50 pounds less loader lift capacity, with only a 25hp engine.

They don't say what kind of transmission it has.

No mention of crab or 4-wheel steering, but maybe we'll find out it's available when the rest of the specs are out. They make a big deal about auxiliary hydraulics being selectable between front and rear, while the EF machines come with both - no need to switch.

But so far, I see no need for anybody with an EarthForce machine to have any self--inflicted bruises. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif I'm certainly not losing any sleep over it. Of course, if I find out the one they come out with that's 3 or 4 sizes more powerful is head and shoulders better than my EarthForce machine, I'll start working out a way to trade it in on one. Nothing less would be acceptable. Ya'll keep me informed... /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ John Deere 110 Compact TLB #9  
Interesting~! What are the weights and measures for this Bad boy?
DDT

/ John Deere 110 Compact TLB #10  
Wow!! Cool machine! /w3tcompact/icons/love.gif Maybe the Easter Bunny will bring me one!! /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif Any idea of a ball park price?? Yes, I am sure Mr. EF-5 will have a couple of encouraging words for us on this. If it came in pink, maybe he would trade for one, Ehh?? It probably doesn't have all the lights and gadgets that the EF-5 has on it! /w3tcompact/icons/tongue.gif Let us know when you get more info.

Status
Not open for further replies.