The GREEN BEAST has finally arrived

/ The GREEN BEAST has finally arrived #1  

Tact

Gold Member
Well...after much deliberation I decided to buy the new JD 4520 with the 400CX loader. For my needs it was the best choice. Maybe a tad bit of overkill but I will not say, "I wish I had more power or lift capacity".
Ever since I made my decision I've been on pins and needles waiting for the phone call from the dealer telling me my tractor is ready. Well today was the day. I even took half the day off of work to go get it. After loading it up I made a bee line to the other dealer and picked up my new Woods BB72 rotary mower. Finally, I made it home with the entire package. Now to look for more implements!!!! Here's a few picks. Hope the last ones come through. It was getting a little dark after I played on it a while.

Attachments

• DSC02841.JPG
    DSC02841.JPG
    139.4 KB · Views: 677
  • DSC02842.JPG
    DSC02842.JPG
    153.3 KB · Views: 524
  • DSC02843.JPG
    DSC02843.JPG
    147.8 KB · Views: 492
  • DSC02849.JPG
    DSC02849.JPG
    136.5 KB · Views: 490
  • DSC02850.JPG
    DSC02850.JPG
    131.3 KB · Views: 533
   / The GREEN BEAST has finally arrived #2  
Congrats!

Sure is a nice-looking setup that you have. :D

/ The GREEN BEAST has finally arrived #3  
Sweet!!
Congrats Tact... thanks for the pics :)

/ The GREEN BEAST has finally arrived #4  
Tact;

Sweet lookin' machine ya got there! I really think goin' for the 400CX was a good move.

You'll be able to pick up the corner or your house - corner by corner - if you ever need to add onto your basement!

AKfish

/ The GREEN BEAST has finally arrived #5  
Tact , congrats Nice looking machine. from the pics.
your son is just as happy as you are. ......:)

/ The GREEN BEAST has finally arrived #6  
Your son's grin about says it all of the fine purchase..congrats to you. :)...feed the beast well this weekend.

/ The GREEN BEAST has finally arrived #8  
Very nice tractor. I had a Woods 72 in finish mower that I used for six years and it gave a great cut and there was never any clumping with the rear discharge. Good Luck.

/ The GREEN BEAST has finally arrived
Chris2520 said:
Tact , congrats Nice looking machine. from the pics.
your son is just as happy as you are. ......:)
I really think he was more excited than I was. I don't see how that could possibly be. When he went to bed last night he asked if he could drive the tractor again before he went to school. I can see trouble brewing. AAhhhhh.
Thank for your posts.
Now, I've got to go drive this BEAST before "I" go to work.