A John Deere 70 series tractor

/ A John Deere 70 series tractor #1  

klink

Bronze Member
Tractor
Ford 660,JD 4110 Hydro - JD 670 gear - 48 Farmall Cub - 51 Farmall H - John Deere 50 - JD X540 JD X580 AC 917 WH 81 Cub Cadet 1541 & 70
I was mowing grass and chopping up leaves today. I like this tractor, it only has 18 hp, but it does everything I want. The 55 & 70 series are great tractors. One of my goals for this tractor is to get narrower R1 rear tires and then get a 3 pt. one bottom plow for it. Then I'll have another toy to play with.

Klink

Attachments

• MVC-602S.JPG
    MVC-602S.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 3,034
   / A John Deere 70 series tractor #2  
Great lookin' tractor ya got there Klink! It's basically the same as my little 790, which I love. Welcome to TBN and enjoy that Green Machine!

/ A John Deere 70 series tractor #3  
Yeah they're pretty sweet machines aren't they. My 770 is 24 horsepower, but it does a lot of work. The benefit is that they are built like much stronger tractors. Mine has taken a beating in the past two years, as it currently is mowing approximately 20 acres with a 5 ft brush hog in hily terrain.

/ A John Deere 70 series tractor #4  
klink,

I like your tractor too. Looks like a real work horse.

What is the attachment hanging on your iMatch?

/ A John Deere 70 series tractor
Runner

That is a home made weight rack for power king suitcase weights. Btw I do have a JD weight box. Its has a 2" receiver for various slide in hitches - mainly ball hitches.
Also it has a set of wheels to roll the 3pt. i-match along if I forget to raise it.
Some day I'll take a pix of it. for you