Default Hood for John Deere 345

I am looking to buy a hood for a John Deere 345 lawn tractor. The one that came on it is plastic and broke all to pieces.

Tractor
    Deere 316 (Kohler) Deere 316 (Onan) Deere 210

Default Re: Hood for John Deere 345

Any replacement hood you find will also be plastic, unless you can find a metal fabricating shop that will custom make one for you. You can check Ebay as these kinds of parts do pop up there regularly. Or you can order a new one from your local Deere dealer but I'll warn you that they are pricey!
    If it's free, it's for me!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bontai_Joe View Post
    Any replacement hood you find will also be plastic, unless you can find a metal fabricating shop that will custom make one for you. You can check Ebay as these kinds of parts do pop up there regularly. Or you can order a new one from your local Deere dealer but I'll warn you that they are pricey!
    Yes Sir, I understand that the new one will be plastic too. I just was trying to avoid just what you described (going to a John Deere store). I was hoping that there might be someone that had parts and pieces to sell.
    Thanks for the reply.

Silver Member

There's one on ebay now. new $149.99.

Tractor
    Kubota B-7500