New X500 or used X534 or X540?

/ New X500 or used X534 or X540?
He didn't do bad.
One of the few decent deals I've seen.

Well, it's no Cub Cadet or Kubota - and I couldn't talk them into including the front blade and tiller at that price...! (just kidding, LB )
Thanks, guys. Keeping my fingers crossed - and hopefully no major issues in the next few years since it's now out of warranty. I'll post images here as soon as I figure out how to!
Seriously - thanks to all for all the advice - I'll probably start another thread soon about bagging, mulching, etc again, since I think I'm going to look for alternatives to the PowerFlow bagger (at least for now).

/ New X500 or used X534 or X540? #43  
Thought I'd report. My 11 year old L130 finally died after mowing field and hills. My 5 acres is not golf course quality. I looked at the X500 and although pricey, I was leaning toward the 54" desk. Someone on the forum said look at used tractors. I started to look at Graig's List, and stumbled on a gentleman who was selling a 3yr old X500 tractor with the 54" deck, and the 44" snowblower, with weight and chains. He was asking $5000, and only 20 hrs on it. Needless to say, I called, went there the next morning, tested it on his yard, and threw money at him. The tractor is like new, the blower is awesome, and it takes on this property without breaking a sweat. I love this tractor!