John Deere X530 PICS-PICS-PICS

/ John Deere X530 PICS-PICS-PICS #1  

tractorenthusiast

Tractor
Farmall M/9n/8n/X530
John Deere X530

I was just delivered a new X530 today. My yard is about 7 acres, and I mow my rental which is about 5 acres. I'm not scared. I've decided to leave about half of each yard to nature. X700s are for hobby farmers, and the X540 is liquid-cooled, which is completely unnecessary for this class of tractor. Scags rack up 2500+hrs on air-cooled motors, and still make money. I found the X530 to fit my needs perfectly. My yard is basically pasture, minus the cattle. If you have any ?????s, just ask. I've researched every aspect, of every JD lawn/garden tractor available. I am not knocking X700s & X540s, I just needed a very cost effective lawn tractor, and was able to meet my <$150 mo. budget by $.50 and am 100% confident that a X530 will go 10 years and 1200hrs. with routine maintenance. Believe me, I would have an X748+X728+X540 parked next to my Bell JetRanger in my brand-new timber-frame barn on a 1000 acres if price wasn't an option, but it is. Bottom line, of you have a really big yard and need to haul less than a ton, the X530 will perform flawlessly for many years to come.

Attachments

• SSPX8583.jpg
    SSPX8583.jpg
    262.5 KB · Views: 1,552
  • SSPX8582.jpg
    SSPX8582.jpg
    236.2 KB · Views: 656
  • SSPX8581.jpg
    SSPX8581.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 508
  • SSPX8580.jpg
    SSPX8580.jpg
    372.6 KB · Views: 1,532
Last edited:
   / John Deere X530 PICS-PICS-PICS #2  
Lets see.... you have a new jet helicopter but don't know how to post pictures... OR you have a picture of a new Bell helicopter which doesn't post either. You have too many problems.
Best of luck with the X530. I'm sure it will serve your purpose well.

/ John Deere X530 PICS-PICS-PICS
Lets see.... you have a new jet helicopter but don't know how to post pictures... OR you have a picture of a new Bell helicopter which doesn't post either. You have too many problems.
Best of luck with the X530. I'm sure it will serve your purpose well.

That's in my perfect world. Where I can afford that stuff. For now I'll have to settle for my 100 acres, and 150 yr old hand hewn timber-frame barn.

BTW a "Bell JetRanger" is one singular machine.

Attachments

• SSPX8579.jpg
    SSPX8579.jpg
    399.4 KB · Views: 650
  • SSPX8578.jpg
    SSPX8578.jpg
    329.1 KB · Views: 1,033
  • SSPX8577.jpg
    SSPX8577.jpg
    336.4 KB · Views: 527
  • SSPX8576.jpg
    SSPX8576.jpg
    316.9 KB · Views: 889
Last edited:
   / John Deere X530 PICS-PICS-PICS #4  
It looks like you put your new machine to the test on that pasture. My LX279 just turned 10 on my 2 acres. Great machines. Good Luck!:cool:

It looks like you put your new machine to the test on that pasture. My LX279 just turned 10 on my 2 acres. Great machines. Good Luck!:cool:

I didn't want to. It just rained too. But, I've been fortunate enough to be too busy to pick up a new machine any earlier. My big tractor needs serviced before I get out the brush-hog, so I said, what the heck. I assure you it'll see worse.

By the way, the pasture is my back yard. I know, I need some sheep.

Last edited:
   / John Deere X530 PICS-PICS-PICS #6  
I assure you it'll see worse.

By the way, the pasture is my back yard. I know, I need some sheep.

Well... you certainly DID put your X530 to the test! (If it's gonna see worse... why didn't you buy a disk mower and a baler?) ;)

Great lawn tractor - best of luck.

AKfish

Well... you certainly DID put your X530 to the test! (If it's gonna see worse... why didn't you buy a disk mower and a baler?) ;)

Great lawn tractor - best of luck.

AKfish

HA. Maybe I'll start keeping an eye on the auction papers.:D

/ John Deere X530 PICS-PICS-PICS #8  
Keep us posted. We want to know how long you mow 12 acres with the small MMM. I like seat time but this stretches the limit. Glad my budget is a little larger with several 6' units to pick from and a few less fields.
By the way there is a Bell Jet Ranger parked about 3 miles from my house. All I can see is alot of maint. cost. My son flew down in a SR22 Cirrus last weekend. Now I could get to like this.... fancy crt screens, leather, full instruments, 310 hp, variable pitch prop, navigation..... Little out of my league.

Keep us posted. We want to know how long you mow 12 acres with the small MMM. I like seat time but this stretches the limit. Glad my budget is a little larger with several 6' units to pick from and a few less fields.
By the way there is a Bell Jet Ranger parked about 3 miles from my house. All I can see is alot of maint. cost. My son flew down in a SR22 Cirrus last weekend. Now I could get to like this.... fancy crt screens, leather, full instruments, 310 hp, variable pitch prop, navigation..... Little out of my league.

Well, about 7-8/12 acres is going back to nature, unless I can make a couple bucks off of it, or even break even. I've got some bigger machines too, but they are a little to thirsty to get out when I'm not getting paid. SR22s are BAD-***, but I've always had a thing for heli's. Every time I hear one I get goosebumps... and say a little prayer, since its usually medivac.

Don't have a license myself but my friend has a 7? cessna that he gives lessons in. He and I are going to rent a a Cessna Corvallis this summer sometime.... or maybe a Cirrus now that I've taken a better look. Just waiting for all of that summer work to build up a little "extra;)" money.