Used GX 325

/ Used GX 325 #1  

NYBOB

Silver Member
Tractor
2007 JD 3720
My father in law passed in 2004 and his GX has been mostly sitting in the barn for all these years. My brother in laws mower a tiny patch of grass with it. It only has 51 hours on it. It has a 48 inch deck, 42 inch snowblower and a cab they hardly ever put on. This cab is a large fiberglass one. Everything is in excellent shape.

My brother in law wants to sell it now. I don't have a need for the cab or blower, I would only use it to mow with.

Can someone tell me what the tractor and mower is worth together and the blower and cab separately? I have attached a picture of the cab to help out.

Thanks
Bob

Attachments

• jd gx325 cab.jpg
    jd gx325 cab.jpg
    349.2 KB · Views: 1,744
   / Used GX 325 #2  
New you were looking at around $7,000+. That cab new is about $600+. Price is subjective to what people will pay. You and I both know it's a top end garden tractor, but the market is polluted with cheap crap. Your local JD dealer could give you the best estimate.

/ Used GX 325
My brother in law said the entire thing cost around $8500 when new.

/ Used GX 325 #4  
Sell the thrower and cab seperately. My wife is losing her job end of next month. Otherwise, I'd offer to buy the cab. You should be able to get $400 or so for ea.

Honestly, you're going to take a licking trying to sell it for what it's worth. I'd keep it unless you're desperate. Times are tough and everyone is looking for a cheap deal.

/ Used GX 325
Sell the thrower and cab seperately. My wife is losing her job end of next month. Otherwise, I'd offer to buy the cab. You should be able to get $400 or so for ea.

Honestly, you're going to take a licking trying to sell it for what it's worth. I'd keep it unless you're desperate. Times are tough and everyone is looking for a cheap deal.

I plan on keeping the mower and the deck, would only sell the cab and snow blower.

/ Used GX 325 #6  
I am suprized by the low figures on the cab, it seems most new hard cabs are about $3000? Why is this one so cheap?

/ Used GX 325 #7  
The basic cab for these brand new are around $650. Windshield wiper, plate glass, heater, etc jack the price up.

/ Used GX 325
The basic cab for these brand new are around $650. Windshield wiper, plate glass, heater, etc jack the price up.

This is a fiberglass cab with windshield wiper etc. I am trying to get the original paperwork so I can find out the details and original price.

Thanks

/ Used GX 325
Have not found the paper work but I found the doors. The cab appears to be a FEMCO, at least that is what is on the doors. It is a metal cab with a fiberglass top, black softside doors with the word FEMCO on the side. It also has a manual windshield wiper. Does this help in figuring out the original price or today's value?

Thanks