Sad state of affairs; seeking another forum

/ Sad state of affairs; seeking another forum #1  

rlhatejd

Tractor
GX335
As a Newbee to this forum on 6-8-11, I wrote a description of my GX335 engine problem. See thread entitled GX335 engine slows to stall speed several times during a 3 hour mowing. Virtually every problem thread I read on this forum has had from 2 to 24 replies offering help/comments. It has been 3 days since MY entry & ZERO replies. Either I am the only GX335 owner in the USA (not likely), no one has a clue as to what is causing my engine problem, or no one thinks my problem is important enough to help. This is sad. Hopefully, I can find another forum where someone cares.

Last edited:
   / Sad state of affairs; seeking another forum #2  
I would help you if I could, I had no idea what it even is let along how to help, I did read your thread, and I see it is a JD mower. My reply, will give your thread a bump up, maybe someone can help.

James K0UA

/ Sad state of affairs; seeking another forum #3  
Well we might miss you. But recall the thread and didn't have anything to offer that might help. If I were you, I wouldn't go away mad or with my feelings hurt.

Jump in with a little more information. The description of "slows to stall speed several times in a 3 hour mowing" doesn't explain much or give much info to help you.

Take it to a Deere mechanic, as you have a unique problem possibly.

The "hate jd" in your name doesn't win any friends, if you get my gist. ;)

/ Sad state of affairs; seeking another forum #5  
As a Newbee to this forum on 6-8-11, I wrote a description of my GX335 engine problem. See thread entitled GX335 engine slows to stall speed several times during a 3 hour mowing. Virtually every problem thread I read on this forum has had from 2 to 24 replies offering help/comments. It has been 3 days since MY entry & ZERO replies. Either I am the only GX335 owner in the USA (not likely), no one has a clue as to what is causing my engine problem, or no one thinks my problem is important enough to help. This is sad. Hopefully, I can find another forum where someone cares.

I read this post, then I saw your user name, and thought..is he saying he hates JD, then I looked at your original post, and I thought no wonder people aren't replying, they don't know what to say. He replaced virtually the entire fuel system whether he needed it or not, and it still sounds like a fuel problem.

I assure you people do care here, but sometimes a problem is very difficult to solve, and people don't know what to say.

Welcome to the site, and if you ask a question about something we have seen before, and know what to do, I assure you that you will get replies.

But, people here want to help you love your tractor, not join you in hating it.

/ Sad state of affairs; seeking another forum #6  

Do not be cheep on the info you give us. The more we know the better for you.
For the engine to run you need, fuel, air, oil and spark. Still sounds like a fuel problem. Being a gas engine, not a diesel, you are more prone to getting vapor lock from a fuel line being too close to a hot engine.

/ Sad state of affairs; seeking another forum #7  
Well I'm really sick of people who put dirty gas into a good lawnmower, call it a tractor and then don't have a clue as to what the problem is.

Stupid is as stupid does. Why don't you call 911? Maybe the folks in the Emergency Room can help you.

Now for my problem. some smoke came out of this computer. Does anyone know how to put smoke back into a laptop so it will run faster? And my buddy told me I might have a virus. Where do you give it some asprin or would tile it all be better? And what about running it on chicken soup, too salty?

/ Sad state of affairs; seeking another forum
TonyMcD痴 ref. to a JD air filter revision is a possibility. My JD service manager suggested I make sure I have the correct filter; I知 checking on this possibility on Mon. But, I have no black smoke problem as JD says is associated with earlier filter that fostered JD to make revision.

For the guys who think I hate JD, not true. My username of rlhatejd is simply my name & initials + jd for John Deere; make sense guys?

/ Sad state of affairs; seeking another forum #9  
TonyMcD痴 ref. to a JD air filter revision is a possibility. My JD service manager suggested I make sure I have the correct filter; I知 checking on this possibility on Mon. But, I have no black smoke problem as JD says is associated with earlier filter that fostered JD to make revision.

For the guys who think I hate JD, not true. My username of rlhatejd is simply my name & initials + jd for John Deere; make sense guys?

How about you correcting all those HMLT errors when you post, very confusing at times.

/ Sad state of affairs; seeking another forum #10  
Well I'm really sick of people who put dirty gas into a good lawnmower, call it a tractor and then don't have a clue as to what the problem is.

Stupid is as stupid does. Why don't you call 911? Maybe the folks in the Emergency Room can help you.

Now for my problem. some smoke came out of this computer. Does anyone know how to put smoke back into a laptop so it will run faster? And my buddy told me I might have a virus. Where do you give it some asprin or would tile it all be better? And what about running it on chicken soup, too salty?

I have let the smoke out of a couple of computers. I have never been able to get it back in. If anyone has an answer please respond ASAP. Never thought about trying chicken soup. Was that pre-mix or in the can?