Johnny bucket for 318 is shipped. !!!

/ Johnny bucket for 318 is shipped. !!! #1  

N7943h

Tractor
Jd318 jd510
After packing around the brochure for a year I ordered my Johnny Buck and snow blade combo and it shipped yesterday. Now it goes to Seattle via ups ground and then gets a great trip up the Inside Passage on AML all the way to Skagway Alaska. Many of you have done the same trip for a vacation but most leave your Johnny Bucket back at home. This is one lucky Johnny Bucket. It is coming to a great home but is going to have to work hard just like the rest of us. Enjoy that boat ride, the vacation ends soon.......

/ Johnny bucket for 318 is shipped. !!! #2  
I've heard so many good things about the Johnny Buckets. Bet you can't wait to get it. I'd love to try a Jr. on my X320.

/ Johnny bucket for 318 is shipped. !!! #3  
Congratulations. After thinking about it for a whole year, and then deciding to buy, the hardest part will be the waiting time involved. I hope that it arrives soon and you will get to use and enjoy it soon.:):thumbsup:

/ Johnny bucket for 318 is shipped. !!! #4  
Congratulations. After thinking about it for a whole year, and then deciding to buy, the hardest part will be the waiting time involved. I hope that it arrives soon and you will get to use and enjoy it soon.:):thumbsup:

When I bought my home 30 years ago, my entire lot was undeveloped. Over the years I really could have used one of them, but I didn't even have a riding mower as my lawn was so small. Over the years I have expanded on my law and in 2007 bought a Lawn Tractor. I just learned about these Johnny buckets and would love to buy one. At this point in my life I nave enough money to
buy one, but now that my yard is done, I don't need one. I just think of the time and work it would have saved me over the years.

Good luck and have fun with yours.

/ Johnny bucket for 318 is shipped. !!!
According to UPS tracking my Johnny Bucket made it into Seattle and dropped off at the barge at 10:33 a.m. yesterday. If it got processed fast enough it will leave on the barge today and I will see it next week about this time. There is a nice storm here and the neighboring towns closed the schools due to snow and road closures so I am getting the front blade none to soon. I am waiting to mount the snow blower until I see how the blade works. Actually I want to play with them both. My little 318 is in for a busy winter and some early morning starts like yesterday's 5:30 a.m. plowing before work. Yikes.

/ Johnny bucket for 318 is shipped. !!! #6  
I am very satisfied with my johnny bucket on my 445. I got the bucket with the tooth bar and the plow.

For doing the work I need it's perfect. With Ag tires and 6 suitcase weights on the back of the tractor it is unstoppable in the snow. The bucket with tooth bar has actually allowed me to dig down for putting in a patio and doing a bunch of other work that involved moving dirt. It's much more capable in that capacity than the JD loader for this tractor. The only thing you give up compared to the loader is of course the height in which you can lift the bucket. But for what I need it's an alright compromise

Very good product for the garden size tractor.

Will

/ Johnny bucket for 318 is shipped. !!!
IT IS HERE! The freight company dropped off all six of my Johnny Bucket boxes yesterday while I was at work! I only had time to unpack them and check for damage last night. Two of the pieces had broken thru the packing but hey, how are you going to hurt that stuff. It is a piece of art and built like very very well. I can only hope I have time to mount it tonight and wait for the snow to arrive.
:thumbsup:

/ Johnny bucket for 318 is shipped. !!! #8  
You gota post some pics before it gets all scratched up and dirty. :thumbsup:

/ Johnny bucket for 318 is shipped. !!! #9  
Congrats! You're gonna love it. I've had one since February and it has already paid for itself in the utility it has offered. I'm in Florida so it has never seen snow but it has seen it's share of sand, dirt, and demolition work!

I currently have it on a JD 425 but just ordered an X749. I had contacted John at JBSr. before I ordered the new machine to see what it would take to convert the JBSr. over and he quickly responded saying all it takes is 4 90degree hydraulic couplings that need to replace the straight ones and I'll need to rotate the main lift cylinder so the hoses can route to the opposite side...all said and done $25 in parts. It's a great product and comes with good ol' fashioned made in the USA customer service!

/ Johnny bucket for 318 is shipped. !!! #10  
Any pics of it on your tractor yet????????