So it begins with my '91 318

/ So it begins with my '91 318 #11  
I see. Also, sorry about the typo on the cost. The manual is $22+$11. You get the pages only. I want out and bought the basic 3 ring binder for it. Printed a picture of my 210 off the WFM website and put in under the clear binder cover to make it look official.

The manual has been a great asset during my 210 freshen-up.

Too bad JD wouldn`t strike a deal with Davenport Tractor for rights to all the older LT and GT service manuals.

/ So it begins with my '91 318
Thanks for all the info! I was going to try and get into this today before work (I work 3:30-midnight) as the weather is nice, but it looks like I am going matress shopping with the other half since she is off work today.... Maybe tomorrow...

But hey, at least I made new hoses at work last night for the plow. The lines and fittings were definatly the cause of the leaks. It seems someone replaced the quick connects, but used o-ring fittings, not NPT. The hose ends were 1/4" NPT, and the PO tried to use Teflon tape to seal everything up. I ordered up some quick connects from Mcmaster for $7/ea. They will be here tomorrow.

ETA: Also, I managed to get the PTO to engage on Sunday. I did nothing to it, I was taking my son for a ride and I hit switch and I heard it engage. It worked dozens of times. An hour later I restarted it and tried it again, nada.

/ So it begins with my '91 318 #13  
Was you son on your lap when the PTO worked? If so, seems like you're looking at a problem with your seat switch.

Tim