LX178 Manual

/ LX178 Manual #101  
Hey guys, after several years let's let this post die. Just shoot me a private message if I can help you.

Joe

/ LX178 Manual #103  
I could use the lx178 repair manual. Just brought mine back from the JD dealer and it quit half way through my yard. headlights come on, but when key is turned on, the instrument lights do not come on. two 15A fuses are ok.

Thanks,
Jim

/ LX178 Manual #106  
Hey guys, after several years let's let this post die. Just shoot me a private message if I can help you.

Joe

let's try this again, please read the above

/ LX178 Manual #107  
Hi,
I am working on a friends LX178 that runs but has the charge light on. It has several other age/hour related issues that are mostly replacing available parts. I am not sure he should invest much into saving it unless I can get the charging issue resolved. I am hoping to find a free or inexpensive technical manual for it so I can get detailed info on testing the electrical components. JD TM1492 or TM1492CD. Can anyone help?

/ LX178 Manual #108  
I have a PDF of the tech manual if either of you still need it, it covers all of the LX1XX mowers
shoot me your email if you want it

Joe

Joe,
I just purchased an lx188 mower. First riding mower I've owned, but I'm pretty mechanically inclined:) any way you can email me the service tech manual? My email is LASdrones@gmail.com

/ LX178 Manual #110  
I have a PDF of the tech manual if either of you still need it, it covers all of the LX1XX mowers
shoot me your email if you want it

Joe

Joe do you still have and can share those manuals for the lx178 ......