x320

/ x320 #1  

hoddykubody

Bronze Member
Tractor
3520 jd
just had a x320 delivered today with a 48 " deck with antiblowout kit installed also a brush guard .

I had a cover oredered - not in yet. I know I know pictures pictures -just bear with me iam not proficient at that process .

/ x320 #2  
Congratulations! I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my new X540. Until it arrives I will keep using my ever faithful LX188.

I am really looking forward to the extra capability of the garden tractor
DSC_1407.jpg

/ x320 #3  
just had a x320 delivered today with a 48 " deck with antiblowout kit installed also a brush guard .

I had a cover oredered - not in yet. I know I know pictures pictures -just bear with me iam not proficient at that process .

Congratulations, I think that is one of the best bang for the buck mowers in Deere's lineup. I demo'd one for my own lawn but couldn't afford to get it and the x749 at the same time. Might buy one next year though. I really prefer to have the lightest mower possible to mow my lawn. Lot less compaction and looks better.

/ x320 #4  
As a garden tractor, the X540 does seem to make sense. The 728 is too far above my buget. My LX188 is water cooled, and I just have to stick with that on the new tractor. The 540/520 are the least expensive w/c'd tractors. The 540 has the hydraulics....

I will be surprised if the X540 mows any better than the old LX. That little tractor does a perfect job of cutting. Flat, and no lines at all!