John Deere 318 Garden Tractor

/ John Deere 318 Garden Tractor #1  

nwksunflower

Tractor
John Deere Garden Tractor 318
Can someone give me the value of a John Deere 318 Lawn and Garden Tractor with an underbelly 48" mower (used very little if at all); has a front hydraulic scoop. Has 165 hours on it. Good to Excellent condition. What is the value of items separately.....tractor; mower; scoop?

/ John Deere 318 Garden Tractor #2  
Welcome to TBN. :)

/ John Deere 318 Garden Tractor #3  
Just a thought? If it were me, I would contact my local JD dealer and tell him that I have a 318 with attachments in great shape, and that I was thinking about trading it in on another one of their products. Ask the dealer if they could possibly give you a "ballpark figure" in regards to their worth. I have done this before, and it works. BTW, Welcome aboard.

/ John Deere 318 Garden Tractor #5  
Welcome to TBN from Oklahoma.

Ken

/ John Deere 318 Garden Tractor #6  
Welcome to TBN.

This sounds like an iteresting tractor - they were made in late 80s and early 90s so 165 hrs sounds really low, but if the condition is good and it runs well, then indeed it may be actual hours.

The front "scoop" presume this is the model 44 front end loader - these are pretty rare but were an option.

More popular would be a front blade (snow dirt angling blade).

If the hours are actual, and the unit is in good condition as you state, then $2500-3500 if it has the front end loader is likely price points.

Pictures would be great and likely elicit a better/accurate reply. Are you buying or selling?

Carl

/ John Deere 318 Garden Tractor #8  
Welcome to TBN :)

I moved your thread to the John Deere Lawn & Garden Forum.