Just Ordered My x530

/ Just Ordered My x530 #1  

cyleclayton

Tractor
John Deere x530, BCS 710 GX8
I've been trying to decide what to buy for about four months. Ordered an x530 today. Got the dealer to throw in a 10p cart. Looking forward to using it in about two weeks. Thanks for the discussions. They have helped alot.

/ Just Ordered My x530 #2  
I had a X500, good tractor. Getting the deck on/off to maintain was a pain though.
You may want the 17P cart, pay the difference, you won't regret it!
I would have gotten a larger one than the 17P if it was available.
I still use mine today on the 1026,(modified the length of the bar to work)
They take a beating! Enjoy your new toy!

/ Just Ordered My x530 #3  
I've been trying to decide what to buy for about four months. Ordered an x530 today. Got the dealer to throw in a 10p cart. Looking forward to using it in about two weeks. Thanks for the discussions. They have helped alot.

:thumbsup: A very good mower... enjoy

/ Just Ordered My x530 #4  
I have researched mowers for a long time, and have landed on the X500 series as being the best value for what you get. I think the X530 you ordered would, for me, be my first choice based on features and price. Enjoy!

/ Just Ordered My x530 #6  
I've got a little over 15 hrs on my 530 now, and I really like it. It is comfortable, powerful, mows great, and the power steering is very nice. I'm sure you will enjoy it for many years!

/ Just Ordered My x530 #7  
Looks like an outstanding machine although it's air cooled. Primary advantage however is less engine noise.