X700 series model year changes

/ X700 series model year changes #1  

nohatnocattle

Tractor
MF202
Hi Folks,

Is there a matrix somewhere that can help me navigate the 2010-2013 MY changes? I am not talking about small options, colors, etc. but rather substantive mechanical differences, if any. thanks in advance.

I am in Central WI and looking for a new/almost new X720/720SE with 7-iron deck and want to make sure I am accurately accounting for (any) MY changes.

Salespeople have been vague at best.

Dave.

/ X700 series model year changes #2  
Up to 2010 they had a 6.5 gal gas tank. Starting in 2011 they went to 5.5 gal gas tanks to meet tier evaporative emmissions.

/ X700 series model year changes #3  
I'm pretty sure the only ones that changed substantially are the diesel and awd models.

/ X700 series model year changes
thank guys, I appreciate the information.

Dave.

/ X700 series model year changes #5  
Hi Folks,

Is there a matrix somewhere that can help me navigate the 2010-2013 MY changes? I am not talking about small options, colors, etc. but rather substantive mechanical differences, if any. thanks in advance.

I am in Central WI and looking for a new/almost new X720/720SE with 7-iron deck and want to make sure I am accurately accounting for (any) MY changes.

Salespeople have been vague at best.

Dave.

Welcome to the club. Very few have any experience with these. The 7 iron decks are hard to find as well. Tractor Central does have a couple/few usd 720's with yellow decks.

One thing I did see is that the 7 iron has evolved. Newer ones have bike fork style gauge wheels that are more rounded like the roll out decks. Earlier ones had flag style mounting and were like the old narrow wheels