John Deere 42" Mower deck, whats it worth and where is a good place to sell?

/ John Deere 42" Mower deck, whats it worth and where is a good place to sell? #1  

Tractor Time

Tractor
Kubota L225
I have a brand new 42" mower deck off a JD 110 garden tractor that I am looking to sell. Has never touched grass, complete with kevlar belt and is ready to mow, GXL 110A. Bought it with a tractor and when the thieves got the tractor they missed the deck! Any idea what this should bring and suggestions where / how to sell it? I put it on Craigslist but all I am getting are scammers. :( Dach.

DSCN6405.JPGDSCN6406.JPGDSCN6407.JPG

/ John Deere 42" Mower deck, whats it worth and where is a good place to sell? #2  
its worth about 3-400 bucks but your not gonna find any buyers. people dont usually buy this tractor without a deck. You can post on ebay but then you will have to ship which is gonna cost a boat load of money.Even the one posted on craigslist at 3-400 hundred arent selling becuase, like i said people dont need the whole deck. You will have to bite the bullit and take anywhere from 1-200 bucks for the deck when you actually find a legit craigslist buyer. even so, they will offer you at 150 at most. Looks like your at a loss buddy. You might be better off selling all the parts off it on ebay and making the money that way.

/ John Deere 42" Mower deck, whats it worth and where is a good place to sell?
Thanks for the input C-face. Sounds like good advice. I guess will consider stripping it and selling the parts on E-bay, I would really like to get 250-300 if I can. Makes me wonder what other tractors this might fit tho, is there any cross reference chart or listing that would help me find a buyer? I thought that I might be able to run it on my 111 but without taking measurements yet I think that tractor is a little small and too short coupled for this deck.

/ John Deere 42" Mower deck, whats it worth and where is a good place to sell? #4  
I have a brand new 42" mower deck off a JD 110 garden tractor that I am looking to sell. Has never touched grass, complete with kevlar belt and is ready to mow, GXL 110A. Bought it with a tractor and when the thieves got the tractor they missed the deck! Any idea what this should bring and suggestions where / how to sell it? I put it on Craigslist but all I am getting are scammers. :( Dach.

View attachment 289513View attachment 289514View attachment 289515

Place an ad at tractorhouse.com or on machinefinder.com

SC

/ John Deere 42" Mower deck, whats it worth and where is a good place to sell? #5  
Hello, I would be interested in buying your john deere deck , Please leave your number so I can call you .. Thanks Tim

/ John Deere 42" Mower deck, whats it worth and where is a good place to sell? #6  
I am looking for a John Deere LA125 42" mower deck.

/ John Deere 42" Mower deck, whats it worth and where is a good place to sell? #7  
will this go on a john deere L110, if so how much and how much to ship it.

/ John Deere 42" Mower deck, whats it worth and where is a good place to sell? #8  
Hi,A few years ago I sold a 42" deck off of a GT235.Listed it on Ebay. I had found a "New" 48" deck for my GT235. anyhow a guy drove all he way from Connecticut 3-400 miles to pick it up.as his original deck was shot. So people are out there looking for good decks!

/ John Deere 42" Mower deck, whats it worth and where is a good place to sell? #9  
Post it for sale here: Lawn World

It is run by the same great folks as TractorbyNet.