Looking for 2012 X748SE with 60" 7 iron deck

/ Looking for 2012 X748SE with 60" 7 iron deck #1  

jpa2002

Tractor
JD x728 se
If someone knows of one at a dealer, let me know.

Thanks
Jon

/ Looking for 2012 X748SE with 60" 7 iron deck #2  
Check tractorhouse.com or machinefinder.com

You can check by price, or by distance, using your zip code. They are also having special offers on these right now - you picked a good time to buy. Get lawn tractors and boats in the wnter and buy snowmobiles in the summer (unless there is a snowless winter like last year).

There is a build and price feature on the JD web site.

Sounds like an awesome machine.

SC

/ Looking for 2012 X748SE with 60" 7 iron deck
I am looking for a new one. I have checked both of those places and only found one that interest me.

Thanks for the input, but I was hoping someone could do a search in the dealer network.

Thanks
Jon

/ Looking for 2012 X748SE with 60" 7 iron deck #4  
I am looking for a new one. I have checked both of those places and only found one that interest me.

Thanks for the input, but I was hoping someone could do a search in the dealer network.

Thanks
Jon

You don't show a location. I'd assume you want one within a few states.

Your local dealer can get one if he does not have one. Just because there is not one in the showroom does not mean they don't have one in stock. My dealer has a lot in the warehouse and not a lot on the floor.

/ Looking for 2012 X748SE with 60" 7 iron deck
I am in Roanoke, VA. I ended up buying an X748 with 7 iron today from a local dealer. They made me a deal that I was happy with. I will make it into an SE myself!

Thanks guys

Jon

/ Looking for 2012 X748SE with 60" 7 iron deck #6  
I am in Roanoke, VA. I ended up buying an X748 with 7 iron today from a local dealer. They made me a deal that I was happy with. I will make it into an SE myself!

Thanks guys

Jon

Congrats Jon, That's one fine machine. Enjoy.