JD 175 Hydro manual needed

/ JD 175 Hydro manual needed #1  

jarhead1962

Tractor
175 Hydro 38" deck
I just bought a used 175 Hydro For a whopping $100 of course no owners manual came with it and I have some questions on how to set/adjust the mower deck. I installed new belts ans noticed several adjustment points.
The engine runs great. i put a new battery and freash gas and it cranked right up.
I havent mowed yet but getting there. So million dollar question How do I get my hands on a owners manual?

/ JD 175 Hydro manual needed #2  
I just bought a used 175 Hydro For a whopping $100 of course no owners manual came with it and I have some questions on how to set/adjust the mower deck. I installed new belts ans noticed several adjustment points.
The engine runs great. i put a new battery and freash gas and it cranked right up.
I havent mowed yet but getting there. So million dollar question How do I get my hands on a owners manual?

If a LA175 model, go here: John Deere Ag - New Equipment: Technical Publications - Equipment List Enter LA175 in the search box, click on search and then scroll down to the bottom of the page and select the appropriate LA 175 manual.

/ JD 175 Hydro manual needed #3  
The 175 Hydro is a great machine. A couple of years ago I sold my dads 175 for 500.00 it still ran great with over 1200 hours on it. Sorry but I don't have a manual for it.

/ JD 175 Hydro manual needed #5  
Have you tried E-Bay yet? I have a 1987 JD 165 and was able to get the shop and engine technical manuals.

/ JD 175 Hydro manual needed
I haven't bob but thanks for the idea!

/ JD 175 Hydro manual needed #7  
I checked this evening and there are a lot of operator and technical manuals on E-Bay ranging from $14 to $69. Just make sure the ones you are looking for are the lawn tractor and not farm tractor items.

/ JD 175 Hydro manual needed #8  
I can scan my 175 manual to PDF. Send me an e-mail address in a private message.