x360 with a 42" deck

/ x360 with a 42" deck #1  

tractortime2012

Tractor
JD x360
I would like to purchase a bagger attachment for my 42" deck next spring and the sales man at my dealer stated that the two bag system with the 42" deck does not need a power flow system . Only the larger decks around 48" and up need the power flow system. He stated that the 42" deck with the high lift blades and the front blowout baffle attached to the deck ( this is presently my set up )will work very good for grass and leaf pickup without power flow.. Before I purchase this bagging system, can anyone tell me if this is true or not ? Oh yes, I hope you all enjoy the 2013 season of snow blowing. I know that I am busting at the seams just waiting to try out my 44" snow blower for the first time here in Wisconsin. After the dealer delivered the new x360 (In December ) with the snow blower attachmenton on, I drove it around on dry pavement with the neighbors looking out their windows as if a alien from out space just came into the neighbor hood. lol lol.

/ x360 with a 42" deck #2  
Deere does not offer the powerflo for the 42" decks. Years back it was an option and then it turned them into absolute vacuums (sp). For the most part though the 42" w/ appropriate blades/setup and common sense operation and they bag just fine.

/ x360 with a 42" deck
Thanks for the information. Have you bagged with the 42 deck?