x738 Brush Bar

/ x738 Brush Bar #1  

jbgood

Tractor
2013 JD X738
I'm considering buying a brush bar when I order a 2013 X738. Question : are these worthwhile or just for looks ? They have to removed to install the snowblower. Is it possible to have the brush gaurd and the blower quick hitch on at the same time ? I would consider leaving the quick hitch on year round.

/ x738 Brush Bar #2  
I'm considering buying a brush bar when I order a 2013 X738. Question : are these worthwhile or just for looks ? They have to removed to install the snowblower. Is it possible to have the brush gaurd and the blower quick hitch on at the same time ? I would consider leaving the quick hitch on year round.

Is it worth it? Yes, 100%

A brand new hood is almost $800 for those machines. The biggest problem people have is a branch snaps back and smashes out the headlight assembly. The headlight assembly alone is $250 I think. The brush guard looks awesome, and adds protection.

As far as I know, you cannot leave the brush guard on when the quick hitch is mounted. So if you plan on leaving the quick hitch on year round, the brush guard will be useless to you.