Deere Accessories and Parts pricing

/ Deere Accessories and Parts pricing #1  

KennedyDiesel

Veteran Member
I suppose I shouldn't complain, I am getting a great price on my machines, but dealer says attachments etc are all handled as parts and there is no discounting on them. Things like the 540 pto and 3 point hitch I could order and shipping shouldn't eat up much of the savings, but what can a guy expect as a reasonable discount and where?

/ Deere Accessories and Parts pricing #2  
I suppose I shouldn't complain, I am getting a great price on my machines, but dealer says attachments etc are all handled as parts and there is no discounting on them. Things like the 540 pto and 3 point hitch I could order and shipping shouldn't eat up much of the savings, but what can a guy expect as a reasonable discount and where?

Look on Ebay, Craigslist and other parts warehouses like Worthington AG parts or Green Farm Parts and etc. I just got JD suitcase weights for a new 2012 X748 for $29.00 dollars a piece on Ebay, so the parts are out there and can be purchased for good prices. Just know your parts' prices so you do not overpay. Some people are trying to sells parts on Ebay for the same price or well over the price of the JD dealers.

/ Deere Accessories and Parts pricing #3  
They just had a sale on parts.:rolleyes:

/ Deere Accessories and Parts pricing #4  
Whether to discount parts or not is at dealer discretion. I routinely get 15% off parts from my dealer for my x748.

Andy

/ Deere Accessories and Parts pricing #5  
My dealer discounts everything I buy there. Whether it is a can of touch-up paint or filter for the tractor, he always takes something off the price, he knows how to build a lower customer base.