Collection Systems for 2305

/ Collection Systems for 2305 #1  

gixxerman

Tractor
JD 2305
Hi All

Been looking at a few types of collection systems to hook up to my 2305, ranging from baggers to tow carts. I have about 2 acres to mow, and would like some input as to what you guys are using and what they set you back. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

gixxer

/ Collection Systems for 2305 #2  
I used my x749 and MC 519 cart to collect the thatch I loosened up on 2.8 acres of lawn today. Had to dump it 5 times in the mulch pile but that is a quick job about a minute tops. The blower does a good job of vacuuming up the debris. I would check to see if these collection carts are made to fit the 2305.

/ Collection Systems for 2305 #3  
I am very Pleased with the JD 14 Bushel Power Flow MCS. I have run it on my 2520 for several years now with no problems at all. Suction is very good and plugs are rare even in the spring when the grass is wet and heavy. Also, because it is mounted to the tractor, it is more maneuverable than a cart system.

/ Collection Systems for 2305 #4  
I am very Pleased with the JD 14 Bushel Power Flow MCS. I have run it on my 2520 for several years now with no problems at all. Suction is very good and plugs are rare even in the spring when the grass is wet and heavy. Also, because it is mounted to the tractor, it is more maneuverable than a cart system.

I like the cart because it holds more per trip and with the two point mount it manuevers pretty well. The tilt and dump is quick and easy too.