Bronze Member
Tractor
X728
this is gonna be great !

ba
loader001.JPG

/ new 45 loader WooHoo ! #2  
Looks good:thumbsup:

Let us know how well it works, I could use one of them myself sometimes. Here's my idea of a good ballast box for the rear.

Attachments

• Butch W  new lawn work 002.jpg
    Butch W new lawn work 002.jpg
    379.8 KB · Views: 545
   / new 45 loader WooHoo ! #5  
I have owned one since 04 and they work VERY well, load the tires w/ washer fluid and weights. also hange four weights off the back. I am thinking back a ways but I increased the hydraulic pressure like 150 psi and it was perfect for the capability of this tractor, lifts quite a bit more than the conservative stock pressure did. you will find loads of uses for this ultra handy setup trust me. and keep the loads low to the ground for your own safety.........good luck and have fun.

/ new 45 loader WooHoo ! #6  
OOOOH one other thing, install a small black bungey to hold the hoses away from your tractor (saves scratches). I also tape everywhere my cab touches in the winter with 3m body shop masking tape(also saves scratches). coat of wax couple times a year and the deere will look new for a long time:cool2:

/ new 45 loader WooHoo !
I am thinking back a ways but I increased the hydraulic pressure like 150 psi and it was perfect for the capability of this tractor, lifts quite a bit more than the conservative stock pressure did.

how did you increase the pressure? I had a relief valve installed. is that part of it?

thank you for the response.

geek

/ new 45 loader WooHoo !
OOOOH one other thing, install a small black bungey to hold the hoses away from your tractor (saves scratches).:

must be a John Deere telepathy thing :) I practiced removing and installing the 45 on Saturday. figured I should do it at least once, and besides it gave me something to do while watching the snow melt. when I put it back on I wondered how I can keep the hoses from rubbing on the hood.

looks like I get to practice again. we are getting about 12" tomorrow and the snow blower goes back on.

thank you for the advice.

geek

/ new 45 loader WooHoo ! #9  
Any idea why Deere has such high masts on the garden tractor loaders? Is that meant to be a pseudo-ROPS, or what?

/ new 45 loader WooHoo ! #10  
Any idea why Deere has such high masts on the garden tractor loaders? Is that meant to be a pseudo-ROPS, or what?
That's what I have always assumed they where, anti-rollover protection.