Has anybody priced a new x739 with auto connect deck

/ Has anybody priced a new x739 with auto connect deck #1  

dmrp6510

Bronze Member
Tractor
John Deere 4520 Cab
Has anybody priced a new x739 with auto connect deck 60"

/ Has anybody priced a new x739 with auto connect deck #2  
I just purchased one today, but only have the total price for the X739, 60" high capacity deck (with auto-connect), and 3 bag powerflow bagger The total was $13,240 without tax and came to $14,140 with tax (delivered). The thing that helped was a online coupon that I found on this website this morning for an additional $500 off which ended today, and also the $200 off for some other promotion JD is running. It was nice to also get the zero percent financing deal they are running until early July.

/ Has anybody priced a new x739 with auto connect deck #3  
Is that the riding tractor that the guy drives over the deck to hook up in the commercial?
Stuck

/ Has anybody priced a new x739 with auto connect deck #4  
I believe it is, and was told by the salesman that the deck was meant to be driven over to be taken on and off. I did not know anything about the auto-connect feature until we were writing it all up, and he told me it was included.

/ Has anybody priced a new x739 with auto connect deck #5  
Those drive over decks are cool. There's at least one video on youtube showing how they hook up.
Stuck

/ Has anybody priced a new x739 with auto connect deck #7  
That sure beats having to slide the deck under there sideways.

/ Has anybody priced a new x739 with auto connect deck #8  
The auto connects are nice,but you still have to be off the tractor to disconnect/reconnect. Not much more time than the good old drive over deck. Only real difference is not having to connect the PTO shaft,which takes all of about 2 seconds for me.:)

Greg

/ Has anybody priced a new x739 with auto connect deck #9  
The AC option pretty neat and not that expensive. You'll be driving over the deck regardless this just eliminates kneeling with your forehead on the ground and reaching pack up underneath fiddling with the shaft alignment and coupling.

I've done the AC hookup twice. Once in the shop on the polished floor. It slid a bit, but eventually it gripped and drove over (2wd) w/o issue.

Yesterday for some reason it threw the belt on the mower so I decided to do it on what I thought to be a relatively flat section of gravel drive at the cabin. This did not go so well. The arms did not want to get up high enough and the adjustment bolt kept hitting the gearbox. I ended up reattaching the deck.

Comparing the x7 series to a S-CUT or CUT is not a valid comparison due to huge variance in ground clearance.

On edit: watching the video I now see the need to carry some momentum versus trying to creep up which is what I did, but if that bolt hits...