Best way to add weight.

/ Best way to add weight. #41  
I don't hold it against the dealership because like every other company you have good employees willing to go the extra mile to please the customer and some that don't... I think that is why some people have good experiences and others have bad ones at the same company.

Still it is go green for me!

/ Best way to add weight. #42  
Hey guys, anyway even for what I paid for my suitcase weights I love the way they attach and de-attach! At 41 pounds a piece I will not hurt my back installing 246 pounds of weight! And I have the option of how much I want to use...

/ Best way to add weight. #43  
Hey guys, anyway even for what I paid for my suitcase weights I love the way they attach and de-attach! At 41 pounds a piece I will not hurt my back installing 246 pounds of weight! And I have the option of how much I want to use...

I agree, it sounds like a great way to go :)

/ Best way to add weight. #44  
JD Tank keep an automatic daily search going on EBay. Those "click-N-go" brackets show up pretty often, at reasonable prices. I paid $145 for mine including delivery. They were slightly used, but with something like that, what's the difference.

I'm just like you when it comes to caring for my equipment. Do it right, or don't do it at all. Good luck in your search.