Plow and Cultivator for X Series (x595)

/ Plow and Cultivator for X Series (x595) #1  

david76

Tractor
X595,X728,X749
I bought a plow and cultivator for my X Series tractor (X595). Paid the retail price listed in the sales catalog, so I didn't get a deal. Was surprised when I picked them up that they were still in pieces in the boxes. Didn't realize some assembly required. Is this normal John Deere service? I was disappointed.

/ Plow and Cultivator for X Series (x595) #2  
I bought a plow and cultivator for my X Series tractor (X595). Paid the retail price listed in the sales catalog, so I didn't get a deal. Was surprised when I picked them up that they were still in pieces in the boxes. Didn't realize some assembly required. Is this normal John Deere service? I was disappointed.

Take it back or call them to see if they will help you assemble it without charges.

/ Plow and Cultivator for X Series (x595) #3  
I'm sure the dealer will help you with assembly but you will need to know a little something about how they work before you stick them into the ground. The best way to do that is to read the manuals and assemble them yourself. They are not complicated, and when you finally get them into the ground, you will be able to fine tune them to your tractor and your job with very little head scratching. Take it slow and have fun with it.