x495 serivce reset

/ x495 serivce reset #1  

acamyo

Tractor
x495,2653a
Hi all Ive looked up and down for this service reset button on my x495 ,
I read through the owners manual and the maintenance manual but im still having trouble .
most people say its a button inside the panel to left of the dash but i cant find it .
Can anyone give me a gPS coordinate for it!
Many thanks
Al

/ x495 serivce reset #2  
Hi all Ive looked up and down for this service reset button on my x495 ,
I read through the owners manual and the maintenance manual but im still having trouble .
most people say its a button inside the panel to left of the dash but i cant find it .
Can anyone give me a gPS coordinate for it!
Many thanks
Al

There's a service light on the X495?

The only light I know of is for the air filter restriction, in which case you simply press the button on the restriction gauge to reset it.

I don't know a lot about the older X series machines, so I am sure there is a service light, I just have never heard of one of those on the X495.

/ x495 serivce reset #3  
Yup, news to me...

If by chance you are speaking of the flashing hourglass on the hour meter, then that is not a service indicator, its a "heartbeat" that's let's you know the machine is running and the hour meter is counting.

/ x495 serivce reset
Yup, news to me...

If by chance you are speaking of the flashing hourglass on the hour meter, then that is not a service indicator, its a "heartbeat" that's let's you know the machine is running and the hour meter is counting.

No, its an amber light that has a book and spanner as the symbol and ill try and take a picture of it and attach it .
Thanks for the replies so far
Al

/ x495 serivce reset #5  
on my x485 the button is on the left side light you said but it was hid behind a big wire loom. hope it helps.

/ x495 serivce reset #6  
I have a X495 and went looking for the light. Could not find it. I talked to an individual who used to work at a Deere House. He could provide no information on a light on a X495. He did say a light was on the X475 and to reset remove the left vent screen and look inside and about the middle you should see a orange button. He advise turn the key to the on position and press the orange button until the light on the dash starts blinking, or blinks three times. Remove finger from orange button, turn key off, then start and see if light went away. I hope I got what he said right.

/ x495 serivce reset
Thanks Guys , Ill look again to see where it might be , i bought this machine second hand and its running ok .It has some work to be done this winter but another week or two here in ireland and it will be finished and i can get it ready for a full overhaul . It is strange that the light is not shown or talked much about on the manual. I really had a good look on the left hand side but could not see it at all .If i do ill tryout the service reset like you said and see what happens.

/ x495 serivce reset
Found it!! last night , i didnt have any luck turning it off but it was there in behind the wiring loom sitting on a bracket. I tried to reset it but ill try gator6x4s info exactly and see if it starts blinking but all happy now until the next thing !