john deere 445 runs rough

/ john deere 445 runs rough #1  

zp18

Tractor
1946 farmall H , John Deere 4200 , John Deere 445
hello, i have a john deere 445 and it has run great since iv gotten it, and within the past few months its been running very odd. its runs fine when its cold but as soon as it heats up it starts to miss and bog when its under a load or not. it has even shut off once or twice on me completely and wouldnt start back up for a few minutes. i have already replaced the MAP sensor and air temp sensor in the air cleaner. i dont know what else could be the problem.. and its really a pain. and help would be appreciated, thanks.

/ john deere 445 runs rough #2  
   / john deere 445 runs rough #3  
I had a similar problem on my JD 5105. It would act fine for a while then begin acting real sluggish. The rpms would go up and down. After fuel filter changes and several other "bright" ideas, I drained the fuel tank, disconnected the fuel lines and blew the out. It must have been trash in the fuel line because it's working fine now.

/ john deere 445 runs rough
that was the next thing i was thinking of but wasnt sure. i forgot to mention that i also replaced the fuel filter and drained the tank as well. ill let you know how i make out.

/ john deere 445 runs rough #5  
some have a time delay module , 99% of the time if it is the original module this was the problem let us know how you make out thanks.

Last edited: