JD X324 ?

/ JD X324 ? #1  

Rebs

Bronze Member
Tractor
JD 175
I would like to hear from you guys on this model, any pro's and con's ? Do you like the 4 wheel steer ?

/ JD X324 ? #2  
I have the x304 and love the 4 wheel steer. The 324 is even nicer as it has a wider deck which will cut a tighter circle.

/ JD X324 ? #3  
Several years ago I looked hard at a 324 and almost bought it, perfect for my own lawns. Bought the x749 instead because of my customers needs that had to be dealt with. If your lawn is in good shape and doesn't need a lot of reworking the x324 is a nice machine.

/ JD X324 ? #4  
Several years ago I looked hard at a 324 and almost bought it, perfect for my own lawns. Bought the x749 instead because of my customers needs that had to be dealt with. If your lawn is in good shape and doesn't need a lot of reworking the x324 is a nice machine.

That was quite an upsell!

/ JD X324 ? #5  
I owned and operated a X324 for 7 yrs. Great mower with plenty of power and good quality cut. 400+ hours without a single issue. Moved to the country and moved up to a X739. Once you have a AWS tractor, it's hard to imagine owning one without AWS.

/ JD X324 ? #6  
I owned and operated a X324 for 7 yrs. Great mower with plenty of power and good quality cut. 400+ hours without a single issue. Moved to the country and moved up to a X739. Once you have a AWS tractor, it's hard to imagine owning one without AWS.

AWS makes even the larger x749 fit in places I didn't think it would go. Very worthwhile feature on a mower imo.