pics of my new customized X500

/ pics of my new customized X500 #1  

Boog

Tractor
X500, GT 235, 3020 powershift
Just thought you boys might want to see my new X500 with a couple extras -- I put the HDAP tires on myself and also added the tach on the dash - it's idling in the pic after I figured out how to lower the governed idle speed. (I hate no tach on vehicles; I even add them to my automatic tranny cars that don't come with them......) Regards.

Attachments

• IMG_0289.jpg
    IMG_0289.jpg
    324.1 KB · Views: 485
  • IMG_0290.jpg
    IMG_0290.jpg
    449.7 KB · Views: 382
   / pics of my new customized X500 #2  
Looks Good! I need to pimp mine out a little too. I added a single bucket holder and steering spinner knob, looking to ad a brush guard or at least a front bumper next.

/ pics of my new customized X500 #3  
Very nice

/ pics of my new customized X500 #4  
Just thought you boys might want to see my new X500 with a couple extras -- I put the HDAP tires on myself and also added the tach on the dash - it's idling in the pic after I figured out how to lower the governed idle speed. (I hate no tach on vehicles; I even add them to my automatic tranny cars that don't come with them......) Regards.

What mod did you make to the discharge chute and why?

/ pics of my new customized X500
Yea, forgot to mention that. Removed the chute like many folks do so I can get closer to obstacles on the right side. But I don't want rocks, sticks, etc. flying out and hitting someone. So I installed a rod with pieces of chain hanging down to break the trajectory of a rock/stick. I have done this to all my mowers since seeing it on one of those large brush-hog mowers that mows the sides of streets and highways.

/ pics of my new customized X500 #6  
Great idea on the discharge. I may do that with my deck.

/ pics of my new customized X500 #7  
That looks great! Where did you find that tach?

/ pics of my new customized X500 #8  
Yea, forgot to mention that. Removed the chute like many folks do so I can get closer to obstacles on the right side. But I don't want rocks, sticks, etc. flying out and hitting someone. So I installed a rod with pieces of chain hanging down to break the trajectory of a rock/stick. I have done this to all my mowers since seeing it on one of those large brush-hog mowers that mows the sides of streets and highways.

Would you mind posting a couple of close-up pics of your modified discharge chute? I like that idea better than pulling on the bungee cord I've got attached to mine.

Tach install looks good!

Thanks in advance...

/ pics of my new customized X500
Nice flames rekees4300. Does it mow faster now? :) Here is the ebay link to the tach/hourmeter I used. There are a bunch of different ones out there. I had a 'SENDEC' previously and it held up for several years on my GT235; this one is a generic version that cost a lot less than the SENDEC. I will add a closeup of the discharge gizmo tonight................

Tach Hour Meter Waterproof for Motorcycle ATV Snowmobile Boat Stroke Gas Engine | eBay